Lestat

Dubtrack.fm / plug.dj

Sunday was the day we did things on plug, and while I like that day, it's not set in stone. It's a new season, and with each season comes changes. Now that we're on dub, we've been struggling to get members in and the sessions have been depressingly small. So if we have to change the time of the official sessions to accommodate more people, then we will.

I'm not opposed to trying different time slots and observing the kind of reception we get. We can choose a new official time at whichever time yields the most results.

For starters, when would be the best time for everyone?

For starters, when would be the best time for everyone?

The same time as we are using now, and preferably even an hour earlier. Any later would be too late for me to begin.

I just missed the one on Sunday as I didn't know it was coming. But would only have two hours for that time. Hour earlier would make it better.

Saturday I'd say would be a better day for me as I don't have other things to do.

During the week depends on way more things.

Totally random and spontaneous question: how would you guys like to do a live DVD viewing session tonight on dub? We did something once on plug before, and it was pretty fun (even if only a handful of people came). I'm in the process of uploading the video, should be ready in about 30 mins.

Since it's Xmas and all, I figured I'd make it something special & extravagant: we'd be watching UNDER CODE's omnibus live DVD "Nihon seiatsu -2005.11.30 TOKYO LIQUID ROOM ebisu-" (already 10 years have passed, wow!), with the following performances: Kalen, Pashya, Siva, Dali, KuRt, Himitsu Kessha Codomo-A, 12012, Vidoll, Phantasmagoria - and a special ending session! Each band plays around 2-5 songs, and there's a nice variety of styles. All in all it makes for three whole hours of indies-vk fun from the golden age of UC, how about it?

My proposed starting time would be approx 3.5 hours from now, so 8.30PM GMT.

If I'm awake, I'll stop by! Don't care about themes, but I would like to know more than 24 hours before. :P

Well, I'm currently spinning alone right now... but there's two guests in the room.

ubfd6rv.gif

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a note here that I have a dubtrack room for Alternative Japan that's open invitation for anyone to hang out in should they want.

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/alternative-japan

All MH staff are welcomed to have mod positions in the room (I'd love help keeping an eye on things when I'm not around to be quite honest). So if anyone is looking for a secondary place to hang out feel free to stop by!

What is Alternative Japan?

Edit: A better question would be what can be played there?

It's the same Japanese-centric type of room as MH, and there aren't really any specific rules.

What is Alternative Japan?

Sorry I couldn't log in earlier to answer your question, but Cat got it for me. It's not themed or anything, just playing japanese music videos and having a good time. 

And since Cat wrote 8 in the thread but 10 in the header I'm hanging out in the room for any early birds!