The Reverend

The General 'Free Stuff' Thread

My general idea for this thread is for it to be a place for people (like me) who have some jrock/VK odds & ends that they want to get rid of to pass them along to others who may want them.

So everyone that has some old flyers you're never going to hang up, or magazines you really don't need taking up space on your shelf; post away!

If there are any 'rules' they are:

1. You can only charge shipping.

2. No posting an offer to buy something after it has been claimed. If someone posts something, they've committed to giving it away.

3. Only claim something if you want it for yourself, don't try to resell something somebody gave you. (I certainly can't police this, but c'mon, don't be a jerk)

Everything is spoken for... thanks for the help cleaning everybody.

Free stuff:

the GazettE - TOXIC Limited Edition (Book only, NO CD OR DVD) Kinda beat up

the GazettE - DIM Limited Edition Booklet

Dir en grey - VULGAR Limited Edition (Extremely beat up....CD probably fucked but the DVD looks playable)

Dir en grey - KISOU Regular Editon Booklet and back artwork (kinda beat up)

All gone :D

Sleep my dear - sticker

Shock Edge 2005 - various band stickers (the 天照 sticker was already missing when I got the cd)

The Black Swan - 赫音 Comment DVD (this came with my copy of 赫音 from littleHearts... no idea what they're talking about. The piece of paper is a generic ticket to an in-store event I'm sure has already happened)

Can you get me that THE BLACK SWAN comment DVD + the Sleep My Dear sticker?

Also, Alucardius, I am so sorry for completely having forgotten that I was supposed to send you the PV. I'll send it out and then I'll tell you the exact shipping costs.

E0k7YVb.jpg?1

PV for 凛's 'Sacred Xanadu' — times two. I have three of those, so two will be up for grabs. Shipping costs only, obviously.

I would like the second copy, if it's still available?

dIEhAVVl.jpg

Anyone want this? It's a analog video to USB adapter, to record VCR output through your PC. Works fine, if you can find the right software for it.

I'll take it :)

Sweet! Shipping will prob be like $3 or so, if you don't mind, but I'll let you know. Still have your address in the PM, so I'll get it shipped on Monday. Thanks!

For all you flyer lovers, here's some up for grabs. I'll be shipping them in a Pure-Sound bag  :lolita_cheerful:

I got this last year and just had them sitting around in my collection. So I found this thread and figured someone else would make better use of these little ones than I did. I'm guessing these are/were young bands just starting out, not sure if anyone's heard of them.

j9q352.jpg

(Sadly the first one is a little bent on its left end :c ) 

Hello guys :) 

For those looking for free mags they were unable to snag in time at the livehouses, I have some at my sale topic http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/39708-cds-indie-bands-2013-14-scene-magazines-to-come-free-magsflyers/?p=463718 (all are free and so do the flyers )

Thank you :) If you're interested in cds but you don't want to pay for those please message me