Trombe

ギャロ(THE GALLO) new album "DIAVOLO" release

You guys win the internet.

Andy looks awesome.

About the "TRE" -- unfortunately no, they're just writing the band name as "GALLO" (they did the same format for the covers of INCUBUS and SUCCUBUS); we're thinking the "TRE" refers to the third album.

Also, BELIAL was just posted on the webshop even though it was supposed to be limited to the live last night. Guess it didn't sell well. Sooooo if you're interested in dropping $20usd on a $6 CD for shipping, haha...

About the "TRE" -- unfortunately no, they're just writing the band name as "GALLO" (they did the same format for the covers of INCUBUS and SUCCUBUS); we're thinking the "TRE" refers to the third album.

Ohhh thank you yeah i dont know them a lot so i didnt know if it was meant to be "the" or to mean 3rd

Excited for the album, but not loving these costumes and seeing them without Hikaru is pretty sad. However, I'm glad to see Kaede not wearing that god damn wig. 

LOL. I'm so glad we're out of the kaede-putting-stupid-shit-on-his-head phase.

Also, HI, now that you've changed your name I see who you are. XD Added you.

Also, BELIAL was just posted on the webshop even though it was supposed to be limited to the live last night. Guess it didn't sell well. Sooooo if you're interested in dropping $20usd on a $6 CD for shipping, haha...

Definitely getting added to an open FJ order, thanks for the heads up!

SO THATS 4 ALBUMS IM HYPED AS FUCK FOR, GALLO, TBS, DADAROMA, ANDS DEZERT.

BRING ON THE FUCKIN 2016 NOW MAN