Trombe

エルム(ELM)×ギャロ(THE GALLO) live-limited single "this is nightmare" release

エルム(ELM)×ギャロ(THE GALLO) live-limited single "this is nightmare" will be released at their 2-man live tour "this is nightmare" at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2015/10/17, at Shinsaibashi FANJ at 2015/10/18 and at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/10/30 (1,500yen, limited 200), which will include ギャロ(THE GALLO) song covered by エルム(ELM) & エルム(ELM) song covered by ギャロ(THE GALLO) and will enclose off-shot DVD (1 out of 5 TYPE in random)

Looking forward to this~ Gallo and Elm are always great together.

I hope Gallo will do one of these with LuLu or Sibile Bashir one day.

Fingers crossed I can make it to the 10/30 live 

Well, with LuLu's current state... And Sibile with Shimizuya now :/

But hell yes! Let me know if you need me to get you a ticket; they go up on 9/5 iirc!

COME BACK TO THE NIGHTMARE  :headbang:

Well, with LuLu's current state... And Sibile with Shimizuya now :/

But hell yes! Let me know if you need me to get you a ticket; they go up on 9/5 iirc!

COME BACK TO THE NIGHTMARE  :headbang:

Yeah LuLu's been in limbo for like a year now but a gyaronke can dream, right? :<

Gallo did a coupling CD with Avelcain and they're Shimizuya so who knows, they might do one with Sibile. 

The chances of me making it back by then are still pretty slim but I'll let you know how things go in a few weeks from now. Fingers crossed >_<

Incubus sounds so nice by ELM - Even though I would prefer a full Piano Version without drums ect. lol.

and Gallo's cover sounds pretty good aswell :D

Can't wait to get my copy lol