Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Rick And Morty

o78360.jpg

Rick and Morty is an American adult animated television series created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon for Adult Swim. The series follows the misadventures of alcoholic scientist Rick and his easily influenced grandson Morty, who split their time between domestic family life and interdimensional travel. Roiland voices the series' titular characters, while the series also stars the voice talent of Chris Parnell, Spencer Grammer, and Sarah Chalke. The series has its origins in a crude animated short film created by Roiland for film festival Channel 101. Adult Swim approached Harmon for television show ideas, and he and Roiland developed the program based on the short's two characters.

The series premiered December 2, 2013, to critical acclaim. In January 2014, the series was renewed for a second season that will begin on July 26, 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90wG8ObCBE0

Anybody watch this? It's like a crazy back to the future with interdimensional space travel on crack. Was a huge fan of the first season and can't wait for the 2nd season. Love the crazy scifi antics, the strange creatures/aliens, the cleaver writing and the way this show pulls off crude jokes in a smart way.

OMG, I absolutely adored the 1st season! Such a funny show, the main characters' interactions are amazingly hilarious. xD Also, gotta love the little references & homages, like calling those grotesque beings "Cronenbergs". :D

Can't wait for season 2!!!

I loved the channels from the infinite universes episode. I'm positive the first two episodes of season two were out awhile ago.

^ Yeah that was a fun episode. I think my favorites from the 1st season are the ones with the cronenberg creatures and meseeks box. And the one with satan selling cursed items and rick using science to uncurse them lol. 

I haven't really searched online but it wouldn't surprise me if the first 2 episodes were released/leaked ahead of the scheduled airdate. The 1st episode of the new episode was really good as expected. Schrodinger's cats everywhere.

Just watched ep1 of the new season, they still got it! haha :D Reminded me of all the things why I love this show.

I see another few episodes are already leaked, but I'm gonna watch them as they officially air.

The one with the giant head was one of the best so far IMO. Don't get some of the hate toward it. 

Also love how Misha from periphery did a short cover of the theme song.

So who's been watching season 3?  I thought the season premiere was excellent. It resolved the season 2 cliff hanger incredibly well. The recent 2nd episode however was a bit lukewarm. Still I'm excited for the rest of the episodes.

Seriously can't wait for pickle rick. 

Edited by Panda_bear

Episode 2 was alright, I didn't expect an episode as good as the premiere anyway. All the scenes from the trailer and the new intro look awesome though and I can't wait for Pickle Rick as well lmao

PICKLE RICK! Episode three was so funny. I hate waiting monthly for it so I'm looking forward to rewatching the season after it's over, back to back.

The pickle Rick episode is one of my fav episodes so far of the season. The evil rock goo one is another. Show is  on a 2 week break. But i have my hopes up for a strong season end. 

What a great fucking show. The last season was so good but so is every season. The social commentary is so obvious but also so well hidden I love it.

Sign in to follow this