yakihiko

DADAROMA

1.) that tomo pic literally tore my pussy in half

2.) dadaism#2 is actually banging i love it (minus that jazz deathcore disaster of a song), great improvement from dadaroma!

I think dadaism#2 is alright. ハイアンドロー is really cool and 「ルシッド・ドリーム」 is the another standout track even though it's not the most original piece. The rest didn't make me really feel much. I'm suprised how the new morphine song turned out to be, as #1 and 2 were more jazzy songs. Ars amatoria loses to those previous morphine songs in jazzcore genre.

It's good continuation from #1, pretty much more of the same, but since they got such a small discography so far, that's pretty much what I wanted (:

i thought they might be good, mixing deathcore and rentrer en soi but after the first thing, its all mehhhhh

I wish these guys would consistently release stuff on the level of their PV songs - all of them have been amazing so far, but their other songs (despite not being bad) just don't do it for me.

Finally sat down and gave these guys a listen, and I'm half impressed. When they're heavy, they're actually HEAVY, and I think a lot of that is due to the drummer truly understanding how metal drumming works. On the other hand, when they do that weird shuffle beat jazz stuff, I check out.

It actually fell out of my playlist already D: I go more often back to dadaism #1 now. it's weird cuz on the paper dadaism#2 does everything right, like it was just the thing I had hoped from DDRM. But I just like their heavier songs on #1 more and morfine 1 & especially 2 are just my favourite songs of theirs.

...still.. dadaism#2 is banging as well of course, who am I kidding ^^

I remember being disappointed with dadaism #1 but I agree that dadaism #2 is definitely banging, except I felt that Lucid Dream should not have been the title track. I think they've really developed a style I can dig. 

Since I was into metalcore, at the beginning I liked their heavy songs, but then it took me not so long to like also the not-metalcore ones.

I'm not a music expert, but I truly enjoy their music. I don't know the reason why, but it could be because of Yoshiatsu's voice, that gives me chills.

My favourite song is ベルカとストレルカ: I love both the screamo and the melodic part and I find also the lyrics very good. My favourite PV is the ルシッド・ドリーム's one: I've enjoyed the concept and their outifts.

Maybe Takashi is my favourite member, but I can't really choose. I admire everyone.

I'm looking forward to their new cd (May, please come soon!). I'd like to have to opportunity to listen to more heavy track, but, even if i hadn't, I would be curious to find out how the new songs looks like. :blob:

DDRM was for me love at first sight/song as I listened Oboreru sakana . After that they had few good songs (SEX!, MONEY, Ame no waltz and Lucid Dream) but as Akaricchi said they're now resembling Pentagon with their circus themes (and I'm not even listening Pentagon almost at all).

I saw them live on last winter and they really we're good, I loved the atmosphere and their energy on the stage.... But I really hope they aren't going to be too similiar to Pentagon and would make that heavier stuff again.

I'm confused by everyone's sentiments about Dadaroma's heaviness. Most of their songs are heavy. Even the jazzy songs are heavy. They're a heavy band. People complain about their jazzy side as if it takes up most of their discography when it doesn't; they have 5 'jazzy' tracks spread across all their releases. I hardly see this as a decline in their music. 

I can't decide if I like them or not ... They seems to have potential but none of their work succeeded to get my attention ...
Let's wait a bit, maybe they will realease something and come to an other level ^^

I was impressed by the change from Crazy Shampoo to DDRM. When 溺れる魚 came out, both the song and the video caught me by surprise. I liked Crazy Shampoo as well, but they didn't have the same depth of sound that DDRM has. I'm always looking forward to their next releases ^^

Ah, finally got time to follow DDRM again! Actually the latest "Zouka to Kalashnikov" is everything I've been waiting from them! They finally got out of the circus theme -- for a while at least.  I really need to admit that I was almost giving up for them... But now I'm happy, the ballad suits them and has as strong impact as "Oboreru sakana" in my opinion~

Recently got back into VK so I missed the debut of DADAROMA but I'm currently catching up and so far out of all the new-ish bands, DADAROMA is one of them that has impressed me a lot.

I usually like deep, velvety voices but yoshiatsu's vocals are so clean and easy to listen to and I actually like the aesthetic of the band, no matter how unoriginal it may be... lol. 10/10 and I am smitten for tomo!