yakihiko

DADAROMA

@platy

KIDS WAR was kind fucked on this studio version, in basically every live footage I got to hear, it sounds different from this one from the mini. It was Yusuke playing a more loudly drums on that heavy bass part from TOMO (you mind know which part I mean). I got myself kind, "what is that?" totally pissed about this situation, but believe me, the song could be really better changing that.

Won't lie, the mini itself took a bit to grow on me. At a first listen, a got totally hands down for Phantom pain, such a remind from their greatest dadaism 1 and 2. イノセント ホリック and ある日、世界は美しいと思った got to grow with the time. Personally, ある日、世界は美しいと思った 's main reason was the lyrics.

白いゼラニウム and KINKY are just to get skipped on my player lol

After listening a few more times the mini did grow on me. I can still only appreciate THE KINKY as a good live song, phantom pain and 白いゼラニウム are my favorites. Innocent holic has some good instrumentals but I end up skipping it because the structure is boring, but KIDS WAR is still very much a meh song ( it could be fun live and that would change my mind but alas, I'm not seeing ddrm live anytime soon lol)

Yoshi and Tomo sync really well (and I actually like clown stuff so..) but Takashi and Yusuke...idk kinda looks like they dove in a thrift bin.

I guess stand alone they look ok but it doesn't really mesh with the clown gothic.

30 minutes ago, The Moon said:

cheeky one u r x

i just saw a dadaroma pv and there was some comment saying Yoshiatsu was gay...im a dadaroma fan..idk if its true or not that why im curious..and  though it wont really matter but i still wanna know and then another day when i was looking at some random mejibray videos on youtube,i saw the lead singer tsuzuku and guitarist mia kissing each other and i was like wtf....arent they both guys?  so im now confused and curios and i think its natural to wanting to know more about the people you listen to almost everyday 😜

Edited by FOSCOR70

5 hours ago, FOSCOR70 said:

i just saw a dadaroma pv and there was some comment saying Yoshiatsu was gay...im a dadaroma fan..idk if its true or not that why im curious..and  though it wont really matter but i still wanna know and then another day when i was looking at some random mejibray videos on youtube,i saw the lead singer tsuzuku and guitarist mia kissing each other and i was like wtf....arent they both guys?  so im now confused and curios and i think its natural to wanting to know more about the people you listen to almost everyday 😜

Everyone is gay, the end 💋

6 hours ago, FOSCOR70 said:

is Yoshiatsu gay?

He lives with Maria Cross and had his AV debut together with him. Though at the time Yoshiatsu was still wearing a mask.

16 hours ago, FOSCOR70 said:

That’s called fan service. 

8 hours ago, Saishu said:

That’s called fan service. 

Wha? Oo 

I thought fan service was limited To anime/manga...

Edited by FOSCOR70

4 hours ago, FOSCOR70 said:

Wha? Oo 

you must be new here

On 7/28/2018 at 11:48 AM, FOSCOR70 said:

i saw the lead singer tsuzuku and guitarist mia kissing each other and i was like wtf....arent they both guys? 

gay agenda sisT, their yakuza bosses force them to perform sinful acts to corrupt the youth x

7 hours ago, FOSCOR70 said:

Wha? Oo 

The dark secret about visual kei is... Well... I'm sorry to tell you this but all members of a band must have an orgy before their debut. This is so they can become used to doing fanservice to increase sales. 

Unfortunately this means the men can become very depraved, kissing and stuff even when not necessary :(

15 hours ago, platy said:

The dark secret about visual kei is... Well... I'm sorry to tell you this but all members of a band must have an orgy before their debut. This is so they can become used to doing fanservice to increase sales.  

Unfortunately this means the men can become very depraved, kissing and stuff even when not necessary :(

OH! poor guys.....they work so hard to survive in this bad competitive world :(

-

-

-

wait a sec...just what kind of of fans does visual kei attract? im a  fan and i dont call this fan service,its torture!

Edited by FOSCOR70