Sign in to follow this  
Liberation Chord

lynch. - THE AVOIDED SUN

What do you think about it? I can't stop listening to it ^_^ I preordered it but I couldn't wait... and downloaded it.

I like THE AVOIDED SUN alot (although I like their earlier releases much more). As for me, first songs sound too much similar but fortunately the rest is more diverse. Hazuki is awesome as usual *_* even I'm sick b'cuz luv u. sounds good (I got frightened when I saw this title, lol). My favourite songs are ecdysis, prominence and from the end ^_^

I also like the new versions of roaring in the dark, forgiven and enemy. Enemy sounds so psychedelic now ;P

OMG, I love this release, I think it's probably my favorite release from them so far. lynch. is probably my favorite band, and this CD just proved it. From the very first like 10 seconds of it, it was amazing!! I love the opening track "Liberation Chord" it gives me all this energy. OMG, I love the CD so much, I was only able to completely listen through it once so far. But yeah, it's amazing. The only things I didn't like about it was, in the beginning of "Dazzle" there's a really loud high pitch buzz that's really annoying, and then I didn't like one of the ballads, I think it was "Prominence". But overall the CD is amazing, and I think I'm gonna have to buy it.

OMG, I love this release, I think it's probably my favorite release from them so far. lynch. is probably my favorite band, and this CD just proved it. From the very first like 10 seconds of it, it was amazing!! I love the opening track "Liberation Chord" it gives me all this energy. OMG, I love the CD so much, I was only able to completely listen through it once so far. But yeah, it's amazing. The only things I didn't like about it was, in the beginning of "Dazzle" there's a really loud high pitch buzz that's really annoying, and then I didn't like one of the ballads, I think it was "Prominence". But overall the CD is amazing, and I think I'm gonna have to buy it.

dude, your favorite bands flip flop so much, with like every new release, lol.

I've only listened to it twice through, and it kind of just passed me by... So I guess that I'm not too impressed by it yet, but I've barely listened to it yet and I love lynch. so I'll give it some more spins!

No my favorite bands just cycle through like five bands: lynch., -OZ-, LuLu, Sel'm, and 12012.

Yeah, you should listen to it again, because it's amazing, lol.

Never heard of -OZ-, LuLu, and 12012. Are they any good (well I guess since they're your favorites huh? lol) Only heard one song from Sel'm (Gibberish) Liked it too. Haven't been able to hear any others though

yeah, gibberish is the b-side track of thier latest single, although to tell the truth I didn't like thier new single nearly as much as thier older stuff.

I relistened to Liberation Chord again today, it's still pretty good, but I don't like Universe at all. I still think I may like Greedy Dead Souls more.

Yeah there ya go, Thanks Ito (couldn't remember where it was from lol)

Never heard Greedy Dead Souls though

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot about "Roid" I love that song, but I don't like "Gibberish" as much. But yeah, Sel'm isn't as good as they used to be, both their newest singles were kind of dissapointing.

But yeah, I think I might have to agree with you now Ito, I was just really excited that lynch. was releasing an album, so I got really excited, but now after listening to it a lot, it just has several good tracks. "Liberation Chord" is still amazing though, one of my favorites!! xD

But yeah, I'm not sure which one Greedy Dead Souls is, because my "Greedy Dead Souls" and "Underneath the Skin" is all mixed up, I need to organize those.

Oh well, you should check out some more stuff by them, I think all there is currently in the download section is the rest of the "Roid" single, which is just the title track, which was a lot better. I'll try to post more Sel'm when I get home, because all the songs are on my home PC. I'm still on my roommate's laptop.

It's Hazuki (vocalist of lynch., he was also in deathgaze and Berry).

Oh, thought it was you lol you do kinda look like him except you have eyebrows

No surprise there coming from Lynch. I've always had high expectations for them. But when I heard The Avoided Sun, it blew me away.

mhmm

i can't come to grasp how hazuki can sing in such a deep tone. out of the many vocalists that i've heard, no one has such a voice, not even similar.

I've been told by many of the people that i share music with **usually people who are unaware of the Japanese rock groups* that Hazuki has an amazing screaming [+growl] sound.

on a side note, my favourite tracks from 'the avoided sun' are ''anemone'' for its arrangement, ''from the end'' for its similarity to the deathgaze ballads that i've enjoyed and also for its bass-line ( is it true that hazuki plays bass for all of these newer releases ? can you believe that ? *O*;; ), and finally ''i'm sick b'coz love you'' for, well, many reasons aside from its title--voice contrast in this song can be owed to hazuki's immense experience.

Sign in to follow this