Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

D.I.D. - W.O.D II/Fatal Error Race (Demo)

CGKICCjUgAA6t05.jpg

D.I.D

until the Day I Die

As you all know the Judgement Day is approaching, the day when D.I.D. will truly return. We've awaited it for quite some time now, this single is only but the messenger warning us of the impending storm of godly sound that is Akane and his disciples.

W.O.D. II

An interesting sequel to the ever so amazing and timeless D.I.D. original W.O.D., this second version retains all the same lyrics, but a different tune. I love its many tempo changes and the metalcore. Akane's growls are on point as usual aswell as his clean vocals, Tekede's drumming continues to slay especially the bass drum, as for Tohma he's gotten even better even though I never knew he could get more godly. As his skills were far amazing before, aswell as Aizawa. His Bass playing is solid and gritty i just love it! The guitar solo is fucking hectic, I can tell it took alot of work. (It even tops atheism's amazing solo.) I cant wait to see the music video for this track.

☆☆☆☆☆ out of ☆☆☆☆☆

FATAL ERROR RACE

The moment I've long awaited for.....has finally arrived at last it's here, the beauty that is difficult to bring to words. It is honestly love to the ears, for a song to be this well composed it's almost unreal. Akane's sweet voice returns, his alluring tone and demonic growls are present aswell as the flawless guitar work, the drumming is back with vengeance along with the bass. Oh god the chorus send's chills up my spine, those violins in the background just fill the tone ever so perfectly, this song is so symphonic, so tear inducing. D.I.D. is coming back, as they've come a long way and there is no turning back for them, only the progression forward. 

out of ☆☆☆☆☆

What a way to come back!

I can't really remember the original version of W.O.D. but this installment is just truly badass with its all-out heaviness. Some great tempo changes here and there, and impressive string-work (especially those little bass noodlings). Slayed me hard.

It's nice to finally listen to Fatal Error Race as well, albeit it's in demo form. Even so, it still packs a punch, in typical heavy-but-melodic D.I.D. fashion. Can't wait to hear the finished track with a proper bangin' production.

A solid lil' goodie from these guys, hope they'll be able to be more active from now on. | :4.0:

Sign in to follow this