Trombe

レイヴ-RAVE- new maxi single "有頂天バブル(uchouten bubble)" release

レイヴ-RAVE- new maxi single "有頂天バブル(uchouten bubble)" will be released at 2015/08/19 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "有頂天バブル(uchouten bubble)" PV), and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

[CD track list] 
01.有頂天バブル(uchouten bubble)
02.肝っ試す(kimottamesu)

btw they will hold their one-man live "タダより怖いモノは無い!!" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/09/22 and their one-man live "ちかっぱ!シティーボーイ!!~俺たちイケとろーもん~" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/12/29

WTF happened to his head. Its like they put glue in his hair and told him to roll around in feathers. The song is blah. I think honestly I will give this band one more try with a new release and if they can't get it back together like their older stuff, then I'll no longer follow their activity. Exotic style mixed with bland songs isn't really a great thing...

tomomi knows how to work those frontman hair, slay queen

rip katy perry's "birthday", tacky song of the summer is right here tbh.

I'm pretty hyped for b-sides lol, given it's レイヴ-RAVE-

I completely agree with jduv86. Not only does this look and sound horrible but what a terrible mess worst looking and most shitty ratchet ass wig in the history of VK, holy shit !

giphy.gif

PRECISELY!!! Tomomi has the best eye for selling cute shit, this is literally targeted for mass-market audience, and sounds like a shopping mall summer song.

what are you expecting from a PSC deal? she essentially only sells the looks with this pv lol.

music is on b-sides. not judging, btw. PS company bands were lacking recently.

I am not a big fan of what they have been doing lately. 

Their songs are a little shallow to me, and a lot of their music is a complete copy of BugLug.

This song is HicchakaxMecchaka with little changes and a different tempo, plus other BugLug styles.

They should be themselves more, I don`t see the point in being similar to a band that is currently far more skilled in musicianship, song-writing and on a much better label then them, if they don`t offer something different.

I think they could be a good band if they did their own thing more and grow as that. 

No offense intended to fans, just my thoughts.

Here is BugLug for comparison:

SET-LIST at 2015/09/22:

01.SETSUDAN
02.フラチズムディナー
03.ミッドナイト盛場
04.わりきりララバイ
05.ヨクバリーゼ
06.有頂天バブル
07.凛
08.Day×Bye×day
09.アイコトバ
10.オヒトリセレナーデ