Trombe

ギャロ(THE GALLO) live-limited single "SUCCUBUS" release

ギャロ(THE GALLO) live-limited single "SUCCUBUS" will be released at their live since their one-man live "THE INCUBUS CIRCUS" at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2015/08/08 (1,500yen)

their live-distributed single "INCUBUS / SUCCUBUS" (2 remix songs) will be provided for class-A-ticket of their one-man live at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/09/11 (at which they will have "retirement ceremony"...), and their live-distributed single "INCUBUS" (1 remix song) will be provided for class-B-ticket of that one-man live at 2015/09/11

Looking forward to all of this..... minus the so-called 引退式典 ("retirement ceremony") at the O-West oneman they just announced. :/

Looking forward to all of this..... minus the so-called 引退式典 ("retirement ceremony") at the O-West oneman they just announced. :/

IKR. I don't even care about the releases anymore.

What does the "Retirement Ceremony" mean? Someone leaves or they are disbanding or maybe something else?

It sounds like a member is leaving. Literally all they've said is

※引退式典が御座います。 

(There will be a retirement ceremony.)

"Retirement" is usually only used to mean someone's leaving the industry; it's really unlikely that it's a reference to the whole band.

It sounds like a member is leaving. Literally all they've said is

※引退式典が御座います。 
(There will be a retirement ceremony.)

"Retirement" is usually only used to mean someone's leaving the industry; it's really unlikely that it's a reference to the whole band.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah it would be kinda weird if they disbanded after opening web shop.

Are there any ideas who's retiring?

Yeah, none of the girls over here think they're disbanding as far as I know, but I also haven't been reading Tanuki because GALLO's thread is notorious for being totally incorrect (as in, the gossip on there is basically never true).

Everyone has their own theories but there's really no solid evidence, so I don't want to say anything that would sway anyone's opinions. Right now we're all in the dark. :|

I DO think though that since they're not saying they'll announce it at 9/11, but it's HAPPENING on 9/11, that they have to tell us before 9/11.... but who knows.

their live-limited single "SUCCUBUS" will be released at ZEAL LINK stores since 2015/08/08 and up to 2015/09/12 (1,500yen, limited 150)

[track list]
01.SUCCUBUS
02.死神-THANATOS-
03.眠神-HYPNOS-

Song samples have been uploaded onto Youtube.

死神-THANATOS- seems to be a rerecording of 死神.

Are they teasing us? Hear a piece of what you'll never be able to hear due to its' limitation.

Ok, I'll pretend I din't like the samples.  :wan-48:

Dude I'm actually totally enthralled, INCUBUS took at least a LITTLE time to grow on me.. but I'm downright hungry for these songs already.

Eh, I guess what I should clarify is that the tracks don't sound like them. I'm trying to listen on and off to see if they grow on me, though.

I do like Kaede's backing vocals in HYPNOS. But Jojo sounds totally bored in SUCCUBUS and HYPNOS, at least in the clips they've chosen here. :/ 

The staticy backup vocals in Shinigami are kinda weird, but that one's probably the one I like the best. I don't think they've ever significantly changed the lyrics on a remake before (except for Maressha, but that was a little different), so I'm looking forward to seeing how different it is. And curious if the solo is still done by Hikaru since Wajow pretty much does them all now.

Just an FYI for everybody because I didn't notice at first. The bottom of their shop has an option for international shipping and you can use any credit card (or at least my American one worked).

They don't have the ultra rare stuff of course, but still cool for people who lament about how hard it is to get their releases.