Sign in to follow this  
leafwork

Guniw Tools stream marathon tomorrow (5/16) starting at 10:00 CDT (15:00 UTC)

Thanks for the bumps so that this was noticed again. Signing up now on Twitch to hopefully join in with the convo. Excited for this! Hope this might become a thing others can follow suit on. Really neat and cool to do, thank you. 

Yeah. well then. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else to do this in the future.

It should only be a 24-hour ban, I think. hopefully? :lolita_sad:

Really discouraging turnout anyway, to be honest. Thanks to the few of you who stopped by.

It seems like a permanent ban, as it is prohibited to essentially play copyrighted material on Twitch, it says so everywhere in their streaming terms and conditions. Playing your own music, that's fine (as in actually playing live guitar or something of the sort), that's what the music channel on Twitch is for. You're not allowed to stream dvds or videos.

plug.dj looks like the best alternative to me.

If you want to do something like this again, upload the videos on Youtube and play them on plug. Many already have a profile there, which is a plus, and people can favorite individual songs by grabbing them for their own playlists.

And do shorter sessions! Hours and hours on end is simply too much. One full album in a session is plenty.

Wow, that totally sucks. : / But I completely agree with @Des. I think that'd work even better. Also, @CAT5 suggested you announce these streams earlier on, in which I agree with so that more users can prepare for it and know more in advance to make time for it. And I think Sundays would be better, since more are free then? Seems like it, I think.

I REALLY enjoyed that by the way. I'm going to look up Guniw Tools' discography thread of yours and download their first album! Thanks so much for this.

Sign in to follow this