Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

EX-ANS revival

Wow, this is pretty out-of-nowhere news. I know Deep did a revival a few years ago but then that band had been around much longer than Ex-ans and probably had more of a following. And it'll be interesting to see (hopefully through youtube) how Koji tackles this material since he's been a rockabilly guy for the last 10-15 years.

Even though they said Autumn 2015, it would pretty amazing if they played that Lunatic Fest alongside Luna Sea next month.

桜井青(sakurai ao)(cali≠gari), kiyoto(ex-ROSEN KREUZ), 長谷川正(hasegawa tadashi)(Plastic Tree), DADA(VELVET EDEN), TUSK(THE SLUT BANKS) & Genet(AUTO-MOD) comments have been added

btw no. of their followers has reached 1000

And they even posted a WAV version! This track is great and it makes me wonder how a second Ex-ans album might have turned out if they hadn't broken up. GL But!xxx and You are great proto-visual kei tracks.

Also, the dynamic range of the original was 14, this new one is 8, so it's slightly more compressed but I'm liking this remaster anyway!
The mid's and low tones are a little more present in the mix whereas the original felt treble heavy.z

ファンの皆様、並びに御協力してくださった皆様へ

お知らせとお詫び

メンバーで話し合った結果、Ray (鈴木晃二)の

健康状態、その他様々な問題により、

これ以上メンバーとして活動を継続していくのは

不可能という結論に達しました。

非常に残念ですが、

脱退とさせていただきます。

Ray、SEIJI、Yukino、HARA、この4人での復活を

楽しみにしていてくださった多くのファンの皆様、

御協力してくださった多くの皆様に感謝すると共に、

御期待を裏切る形となってしまい、

誠に申し訳ございません。

メンバーもこの4人でまたステージに立てる事を

非常に楽しみにしておりましたし、

この決断をする事にとても悩みましたが、

結果この様な報告をしなければいけなくなり

非常に心苦しく思います。

10/10のライブにつきましては予定通り行います。

当初予定していた形態とは違いますが、

楽しみにしていただいている皆様に

満足していただけるものを御用意致します。

詳細は後日お知らせ致しますので

今暫くお待ちください。

どうかご理解のほど、宜しくお願い致します。

there will be a live at 10/10 however they will not continue as a band after 10/10. that day it will be the last time you might can see all members together... XD

EX-ANS guest Vo. at Kouenji HIGH at 2015/10/10:
DADA (VELVET EDEN)
Genet (AUTO-MOD)
Gilly (Phaidia)
Közi (ZIZ)
Zin-François Angelique (MADAME EDWARDA)
石井秀仁(ishii shuuji) (GOATBED, cali≠gari)
想(sou) (emmuree, …。【サイレンス】(silence))

That's an amazing lineup of guest vocalists!
However, I didn't quite understand the original message. Has Ray completely withdrawn from the whole band / live or will he just not be singing the whole time?

Sign in to follow this