Sign in to follow this  
Seiji

Looking to start a band in Germany

Hello there.

I'm not too sure, how many people from Germany are even registered here, but I'll give it a try anyways.

I want to form a kind of vk-influenced band around Düsseldorf/Essen/Dortmund.

The plan is to create a unique sound, write songs, play lives and that stuff.

There's no concept for the band yet, so that's also something we would work on together.

So far we are vocals, bass and drums and we're searching for 1-2 guitarists and maybe some other instruments (keyboard? E-violin? etc)

Guest lynchisizer

Hello there o=

I'm also from germany, and I also want to form a band o:

wish I would live near by, but sadly I live in stupid Wilhelmshaven ._. :'(

I am playing guitar for more than 11 years (I am 18 right now :o ) and I would like to do everything with my bands what my favorite bands do: record music, play lives, go on tour etc...

I also have a friend who wanted me to teach her how to play guitar :o but she lives near munich... sorry that we can't help :( but we will wish you all the luck around the world that you will find one or 2 more guitarists >.<

(PS: I can speak german, but that's an english forum, so I don't wanna break the rules xP )

Thank you

You know, there's always the option to move here =P

Forming a band in germany became pretty hard, didn't it? :S

I think I also know a few people around munich who play or want to play guitar, but yeah, a bit far away XD

Guest lynchisizer

no problem :)

I know, but I can't move that far away right now, this will be my last year here, but I want to do this apprenticeship as an sound engineer, but the ones who are offering that apprenticeship aren't near these towns, I will probably move to Hamburg, Bremen or Hannover due to the near to my family o:

yea exactly, ugh x.x

yup xD

Sign in to follow this