Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

Well the imagery is there. Now I would like samples please. Still crossing my fingers for a DIM+Stacked Rubbish hybrid.

For the first time in years, I'm excite to a new Gazette's release.

^^^ Me too. The last 3 albums haven't done it for me. And all this hype is getting to me, I can't wait to check out this album already. Just please let the new direction be more than just their image. Please.

REIIIIITA

OMFG its the first time he's had my fav look--and he looks badass AF im living 

I think they need another 'summer singles' era. While I appreciate the new look, etc. Im still hesitant about the outcome. If they make another boring album like BD and that album before it.. Division is it? I'm going to freak balls.

They have such talent and usually appreciate their work but the last few albums have been a bore (I didn't mind Toxic, tbh).

btw that beautiful painting is by Tobias Kwan, check out his other artworks, he's very good

http://tobiee.deviantart.com/art/Motherland-Chronicles-33-Nesthead-II-416738271

I noticed this too.  When I saw it I was like omg I know this artist!!

Now I'm more interested in this album. (hasn't even listened to the GazettE in a while...*sweat*)

• Ruki: but by booking tickets and pre-ordering the CD without even knowing what kind of album DOGMA will be, you’re taking quite a risk and must be anxious. we don’t think "It’s our LIVE so it’s definitely gonna be perfect, no matter what!" so we’re working on some sample links for you to listen to and to look at so you can get an idea of the atmosphere for the tour and the album in advance. please wait for that for a little bit.

PREVIEWS VERY SOON !! ^^

CREDITS: MISS VERY PINK

I don't need audio previews, I already know that I want to buy the album in some capacity. I just wanna see how the super limited edition is packaged/designed so I can decide if I think it's worth throwing my money at.

Wow it isnt cheap i tell you that so i guess im gonna wait what price they are going to put on Europan edition but i think it's gonna be the same maybe more expensive.

No, the european editions are ALWAYS cheaper, because they made the CD within the European continent, so no import fees! Their albums at JPU are around 12£!

http://jpurecords.tictail.com/products/the-gazette

VERY INTERESTING TRANSLATION ABOUT THE SONGS FROM CD A DL!

1 NIHIL "because digital and electro elements are suitable in this work, if possible we wanted these parts included in the sing we made (Uruha)
2 DOGMA "scale in gothik style, if we made it with asian Instruments, how would it be? At this stance, we wanted to make a song where until the end there is no Refrain. That's the topic. The lyrics are filled with the purpuse of us (Ruki)
3 RAGE „ the music composition is really intersting, because the feeling of the tempo, as well as it's not a tempo that naturally proceeds “ (Kai) „The lyrics are close to DOGMA, but it's a little bit nearer to angryness. The sutra-like sound part is a feature of this song.“ (Ruki)
4 DAWN „With quite a speed that is kept, it strikes the refrain, but this mellow refrain, this umbalance is really interesting I think“ (Reita) „There I sing about what led to this song ang about (the time) until the Budoukan on the 10.3.“ (Ruki)
5 DERACINE „originally this song had the title „sorrow“, and it's a song that has a sad color. I wondered how to make simple expressions swell up and faced that in this song.“ (Uruha) „In the lyrics I thing about a person who throws the place he blongs to away“ (Ruki)
6 BIZARRE Because we included Uruhas A melody with his tappingguitar, we were able to make a song where you could feel the stoicism of the band. The song is about what I think of juvenile crimes“ (Ruki) (that was last years disscussed topic here in japan)
7 WASTELAND I tried to make a song about the things you won't show often to other people, I tried to make the spiteful part of oneself into a melody.“ (Aoi) „the lyrics are about the net that judged by law“ (Ruki)
8 INCUBUS Because it was a song without a refrain at first, I thought it will be a rocking melody, but surprisingly it became a song with a refreshing feeling.“ (Kai) „I wrote these lyrics about a woman, who suffers from a trauma of the past“ (Ruki)
9 LUCY Because it's a conceptual album, I think a rocking song like that is a must. The lyrics are about that we have to drop hell with our own hands, and that there a guys who are dazzled by money.
10 GRUDGE We did this song with the intention, that it would be good if there were a song where you have to listen to steadily. It's a song we wanted you to listen to it by by the nuance of the sound.“ (Aoi) „just recently I saw the movie „Gone Girl“, because of that the lyrics were influenced by it, I think.“ (Ruki)
11 PARALYSIS We aimed for a song where the intensity stayed until the end and the guitar play came to its limit.“ (Uruha) „The lyrics are about a person, who's turning towards bad things to fulfill his desires.“(Ruki)
12 DEUX „the lyrics show a split personality. Suddenly a moment where you think something like „I'm diving into...“ is spelled. As a song we made it with our images of how we do a single.“ (Ruki)
13 BLEMISH „It's a song that had a refrain with a firm melody from the first song choosing meeting, but as we considered the flow of the whole album, Ruki remade it and so consequently it was the song that was completed as the last one.“(Kai) „The lyrics are about our „missing part“.“(Ruki)
14 OMINOUS I thought about showing something like a different space-like world and it was the song that we imagined from the beginning to the end. The lyrics include the meaning of OMINOUS and all its matters, and is like a afterword.“(Ruki)

CREDITS: VENOMOUS CELL A PARADOX259

SO a few of the song s are about what girls go through during relationships I guess. Funny how Grudge is about "Gone Girl," I actually liked that movie

I love reading about song concepts and inspirations.  I hope the music is outstanding - I'm looking forward to the finished product.

SO great to have this insight

Concept teasers like this >> pretentious atmospheric videos

I will DEFINITELY be coming back to re-read these explanations after release<33

I meaaaaaaaan they've talked a whole lot about Division songs prior to its release too AND did the whole visual hype trap, so....

But yes I feel excited as well. I just hope it's not all talk and no substance (truly!).