Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

#heavily_breathing

I'm literally feeling the art-direction for this album tbh, it's the best from everything I like rn which is illuminati symbolism, Brom, and american golden age illustration mashed together with amazing weave delivery

I feel you!

I typically don't care too much for a band's look, but hot damn this one looks good. The only one I'm not really digging is Aoi. Some decent song titles too; 'Lucy', 'Deracine', and 'Paralysis' in particular.

Still, none of this means anything if the album doesn't deliver.

So is "LUCY" related to their Lucy/Abyss tours from TOXIC era? I like how they ditched that whole engrish hassle and went with simple titles instead :P

Their new look's a real mess btw.

Perhaps they're reserving their dose of Engrish for the lyrics. It's not the GazettE without Engrish.

I do like how the guys all went for something of their own in the photoshoot. Except the chained one. I think that's the result of disagreement on the songs on this album. They're keeping him alive until the sales numbers are in and then they'll ditch him in the sea.

The second picture looks to be inspired by the Alien(s) movie? Or that's just the association I made.

I mean this one

11156304_928966963811797_919006164103163

He's an alien

OMG WOULD SLAM.

I was happy with the look they showed off before but I guess it was just a teaser for this.

Fantastic, my optimism is locked in.

Official details on the album release: PROJECT DARKAGE

Summary:

Special limited edition is ¥10,800. It has the main album, two DVDs (one of them only having one music video, the rest having other stuff, so kind of unnecessary), and two A4 sized books.

Second DVD has a 13th anniversary documentary, DEUX music video, OMINOUS lyric video, making of “DOGMA” (music video), and all the album trailers. One of the A4 books will be a photo book, the other will just have a bunch of text.

Not-special limited edition just has one DVD with a DOGMA music video, for ¥4,320. Regular edition has nothing special and is ¥3,300.

My thoughts:

Since there will be a lyric video for OMINOUS, it looks like it won’t be some outro track. We haven’t had an album end with an actual song since DIM; looks like one of my wishes will be coming true. ;D

Also, I don’t think the GazettE has ever made a title track for an album.

I think the prices are pretty ridiculous. I think the only one that’ll be worth the money is the super expensive one, actually, so I’m saving up for that one.

And what would a Seimeisen post in the news section be without artwork?

Special limited type:

img_da_r_04.png

Limited and standard edition:

img_da_r_06.png

Summary:

Special limited edition is ¥10,800. It has the main album, two DVDs (one of them only having one music video, the rest having other stuff, so kind of unnecessary), and two A4 sized books.

Second DVD has a 13th anniversary documentary, DEUX music video, OMINOUS lyric video, making of “DOGMA” (music video), and all the album trailers. One of the A4 books will be a photo book, the other will just have a bunch of text.

Not-special limited edition just has one DVD with a DOGMA music video, for ¥4,320. Regular edition has nothing special and is ¥3,300.

My thoughts:

Since there will be a lyric video for OMINOUS, it looks like it won’t be some outro track. We haven’t had an album end with an actual song since DIM; looks like one of my wishes will be coming true. ;D

I think the prices are pretty ridiculous. I think the only one that’ll be worth the money is the super expensive one, actually, so I’m saving up for that one.

Special limited type:

img_da_r_04.png

img_da_r_06.png

i love you

Well the imagery is there. Now I would like samples please. Still crossing my fingers for a DIM+Stacked Rubbish hybrid.

Batman-Facepalm.gif

MFW when you can listen to Stacked Rubbish all the way to Beautiful Deformity to get those urges satisfied. Its 2015. C'mon.

Anyways, I agree with Pho. They can look as awesome as they want. And the visuals can be grabbing too(they are) but the be all end all is the music. I am pleased that we at least have some information regarding the actual album now. That's something to be grateful for.

holy shit, the age of church reformation chanteuses went full force with sony creative development budget.

this entire photosession looks grotesque, dark, and literally polished close to perfection already.

Summary:

My thoughts:

Special limited type:

img_da_r_04.png

img_da_r_06.png

Thank you so much for the info!!! I want to preorder the album right now but it's still not available on CDJapan c.c 

Also ughhh the limited edition is perfection, it costs quite a lot of money but well it'd be completely worth it ;www; Only thing I'm quite unsure about is that with such a high price I'll be charged with EXTREMELY HIGH customs charges..........

I wanna cry-

What am I gonna do?!?