Ikna

lost.fm

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GOOD NEWS

The 0 scrobbled artists are BACK!

When you go to your library like here www.last.fm/user/*yourname*/library/artists?page=10 just change the page number of the URL to one of the last pages of your library and you'll see that the names you once added to your library but never scrobbled are back! They're just not counted anymore on your profile page with the total # of artists.

And the new library is still clunky to navigate (why are the buttons to scroll back and forth only at the bottom of the way too large page?! 1/10 for design) but I'm relieved this part of my libary has been restored.

Progress in the right direction, at least. Hopefully they'll continue to try to make users happy. I had almost gave up and forgot about them at this rate.

Are journals back though? I don't want to rewrite my best-of list. "Best of 2015" is canceled, everyone.

I believe @Des already put up how you can view your journals?

Journals are still available if you use the link www.last.fm/user/yourusername/journal

If you get an error, refresh

On the forum they said they'd bring the feature back

Looks like it doesn't work for everyone. Hopefully most can save their journals at some point somehow.

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GOOD NEWS

The 0 scrobbled artists are BACK!

When you go to your library like here www.last.fm/user/*yourname*/library/artists?page=10 just change the page number of the URL to one of the last pages of your library and you'll see that the names you once added to your library but never scrobbled are back! They're just not counted anymore on your profile page with the total # of artists.

And the new library is still clunky to navigate (why are the buttons to scroll back and forth only at the bottom of the way too large page?! 1/10 for design) but I'm relieved this part of my libary has been restored.

That is a HUGE relief.  Even though I still think they deleted some of my scrobbles bc a few of my 0 artists should have plays.  But still, this'll do for the moment lol

I still just can't delete my last.fm. Not now when I just achieved over 100 000 scrobbles. I will keep using last.fm forever, even if I don't like the new last.fm.

Me netheir,

Also, I still 42.000 and something, I want to beat ParaPara score!

I don't know, but top albums is either gone or not working anymore. At least it looks better on my page with this having disappeared. 

They're way too slow with this, by the way. A week's gone by and they're promising updates every day but so far I haven't seen or experienced anything yet that's useful to me. It's strange that some artist pictures have gone missing, and that you can't make use of this service yet by uploading new photos or using the voting system. I really want the use of my third party application 'CloudScrob' back too, because I both paid for this, and it's the easier way for me to scrobble from my cellphone.

Another update!

You can finally delete your scrobbles

Only individual scrobblings though. They don't want to make it too convenient and allow you to delete entire albums or artists instead. Scrobble by scrobble, that's how we roll folks.

Now imagine the teenage girls of today who, in the future, want to delete their embarassing One Direction listening but don't want to make a new account. HA.

If they actually fixed the library, it would be convenient to delete certain tracks. But now I don't know what to delete, because I have no clue what is what. For me it's currently showing things like this (this is my top 10 most listened tracks of all time, apparently):

1. 幻想トリアノン — Metamorphose These are obviously two song-titles.
2. Louis 〜艶血のラヴィアンローズ〜 — KAMIJO Miraculously correct.
3. Grazioso — Flowers Bloom These are obviously two song-titles.
4. Silent To My Pain — 凛 -the end of corruption world- ← Miraculously correct.
5. 未完成とギルト — As If Forever Exists. ← These are obviously two song-titles.
6. Call back — 凛 -the end of corruption world- ← Miraculously correct.
7. 凛 — 凛 -the end of corruption world- Miraculously correct.
8. KAMIJO — 凛 -the end of corruption world- ← These are obviously two artists.
9. Phantasmagoria — 凛 -the end of corruption world- ← These are obviously two artists.
10. KAMIJO — 凛 -the end of corruption world- These are obviously two artists.

So, what's the deal? This has been happening in my library for the past three days now and I am not seeing any improvement. They are currently mixing up artists and song-titles and I am not even sure if the staff is aware of this problem at all, but it looks so sad that I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

If they actually fixed the library, it would be convenient to delete certain tracks. But now I don't know what to delete, because I have no clue what is what. For me it's currently showing things like this (this is my top 10 most listened tracks of all time, apparently):

1. 幻想トリアノン — Metamorphose These are obviously two song-titles.
2. Louis 〜艶血のラヴィアンローズ〜 — KAMIJO ← Miraculously correct.
3. Grazioso — Flowers Bloom These are obviously two song-titles.
4. Silent To My Pain — 凛 -the end of corruption world- ← Miraculously correct.
5. 未完成とギルト — As If Forever Exists. ← These are obviously two song-titles.
6. Call back — 凛 -the end of corruption world- ← Miraculously correct.
7. 凛 — 凛 -the end of corruption world- ← Miraculously correct.
8. KAMIJO — 凛 -the end of corruption world- ← These are obviously two artists.
9. Phantasmagoria — 凛 -the end of corruption world- ← These are obviously two artists.
10. KAMIJO — 凛 -the end of corruption world- These are obviously two artists.

So, what's the deal? This has been happening in my library for the past three days now and I am not seeing any improvement. They are currently mixing up artists and song-titles and I am not even sure if the staff is aware of this problem at all, but it looks so sad that I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

I guess that happens because of the scripts you posted a few pages back XD. I disabled one of them and it worked.

Hmmm weird. Here's what happens to my library:

Scripts enabled:

mtJ2cu0.png

As we all know, Bad Religion has no song named singing in the rain, as Laruku never made one named The Wicked End, lol.

Scripts disabled + F5

qyTewc4.png

Idk if this is a glitch or what, but when I go into certain artist pages in my library, they have 0 albums listed and just a bunch of tracks. SO much of this crap is just rendering Last FM pointless, Idk if they know that but...

Hello friends,

We've just released the following:

Features

• Switch to Artist - Track order everywhere (except for album track lists)
  • Reintroduce the taste-o-meter to profile pages
  • Simplified password reset form
Bugfixes

• Album art on album pages is no longer circular on mobile (whoops)
  • Fix header metadata truncation
  • Fix issue where logout link was obscured on mobile
  • Load JavaScript quicker
  • Fix event date ordering on /events
  • Fix module teardown memory leak
We also did some work on wikis and events but that's not quite ready for release yet. The next update will be in about 2 weeks time.

This is what they managed in six weeks. So, nothing smashing yet. 

At least they are honestly working on the website rather than leaving it in the dust after the revamp. So, kudos to them!

Still, updates are way too slow. It's been two months now since the new version went online and we still haven't gotten back all of the basic functions. Good that they did a few changes (including the return of the taste-o-meter), but still not enough. First they need to rework the search function. If you search for a bands sharing similiar names it is often impossible to find the correct one, as the new layout only displays 5 artists. This is especially a problem when searching for albums and/or songs. Whoever came up with that needs to be punched in the face.

The image gallery is slow and shitty to browse and you still can't upload images. And let's do not even talk about the new library and the fact that you can't sort your artists alphabetically.

Just throwing out there that the last time they re-did the website the really old comments back from when it was Audioscrobbler were lost. I'll wait and see for what comes of this.