Ikna

lost.fm

On 14-4-2016 at 5:55 PM, violetchain said:

I'm really happy to see that they brought back the compatibility rating. Would be nice if it still told you the main artists that you have in common, but oh well, it's a start.

Compatibility with other users? It's been showing that for months!? The artists you have in common as well?!

^Guess I haven't looked closely at other people's profiles for a while? Last time I looked the compatibility with other users was still gone and when I looked a few days ago I saw the rating on other profiles but I didn't see anything about what we had in common

i'm not the most observant person in the world, so I wouldn't be surprised if I just missed it 

If you are able to scramble my nick and find me thru last.fm, I will defo give you the best munchies one could ever have IRL.

(it's an anagram with an additional letter!)

Edited by Alroy

On 10.4.2016 at 1:40 AM, Kaye said:

What exactly can't you access though? I've always been using firefox and I've never had any issues considering my profile or going from the old to the new layout.

Sorry for the late reply! Just today I fixed it, it had something to do with Firefox's settings.

I get super pissed every time I look at my profile and I see that SCAPEGOAT scrobbles have been auto-corrected to ScApegoat, which is THE WORST. But if you click on ScApegoat, you get auto-redirected to Scapegoat.

wtf

Just wanted to remind everyone that this thread is regarding the ultimate destruction and inevitable downfall of last.fm.

If you want to beg people to upvote pictures, take it here.

If you want to post your profile url, do that here.

I'm not sure if I'll ever return to last.fm. A few months ago, I tried to scrobble something, but the app I use didn't process it, since it was previously unplayed.

And that was the end for me.

1 hour ago, seurong said:

At first I was super excited about the reintroduced neighbor feature...

Until I actually checked it out and saw @kyoselflove, @Mihi and @kasupaa on the top of my list. C'MON, what's the point of adding the feature if it basically just lists all my last.fm friends?

UsCYdtT.jpg

- I don't think I'm actually friends with any of these people

- It's really weird that it's zeroing in on those 3 artists, who are #1, #3, and #10 on my all-time artist chart.

- That person called "Deleted User" is literally a deleted user...

6 minutes ago, paradoxal said:

At first I was super excited about the reintroduced neighbor feature...

Until I actually checked it out and saw @kyoselflove, @Mihi and @kasupaa on the top of my list. C'MON, what's the point of adding the feature if it basically just lists all my last.fm friends?

neighbours is showing me people that haven't scrobbled since january. they should really make it so that it only shows people that still use the website.

not only that but my taste-o-meter is so buggy - most of the time it shows me i have low compatibility with @CAT5but on his side it says we're super. a few page refreshes will fix it but i get that problem more often than i am able to fix it, or even tell if it's being buggy or if i really have low compatibility with someone

Recenlty download the latest version of Itunes (12.4.3.1) and scrobbler doesn't work anymore. Reinstalled everything and still... Is it common, or can you recommend something? :D Thanks in advance!

edit: problem solved. Reinstalled windows plugin and working smooth w/ Itunes :3

Edited by Manic

I still have the same problem with Last.fm scrobbler and iTunes (12.4.3.1). I reinstalled the plug-in for iTunes and still doesn't work. can someone help me what can I do? You said you reinstalled windows plug-in. you mean iTunes plug-in or something else?

P.S : the version of my scrobbler is 2.1.36

Edited by bardianova

Come on guys! why don't you answer my question? I know that you've had the same problem and some how you've found a solution. So please help me. I couldn't find the answer anywhere.

22 hours ago, bardianova said:

Come on guys! why don't you answer my question? I know that you've had the same problem and some how you've found a solution. So please help me. I couldn't find the answer anywhere.

When I use the latest version of iTunes, the scrobbler often crashes. You gotta download the iTunes 11.something for it to work well. But even so, whenever I try to scrobble my iPod plays, the scrobbler crashes. It's a current issue and as far as I know nobody knows how to fix it and the support team at last.fm don't give two shits about it.

2 hours ago, Platy said:

When I use the latest version of iTunes, the scrobbler often crashes. You gotta download the iTunes 11.something for it to work well. But even so, whenever I try to scrobble my iPod plays, the scrobbler crashes. It's a current issue and as far as I know nobody knows how to fix it and the support team at last.fm don't give two shits about it.

They're probably waiting for a full itunes built rather than to have to update with every little single thing apple sends our way.

I've had no issues with lastfm for months tbh. The only thing that messed up was my android plays but that was solely because of the app I was using to play the music. It worked perfectly with another one.

Musicbee has its own plugin so I havent used the official scrobbler in ages ^0^ so using it instead of itunes may be a temporary fix for those who cant get the scrobbler to work.

(Or idk, use any other player)

Edited by seurong