ghost

[SOLVED] Websites to buy out of print pop music

I'm looking for a place where I can buy out-of-print music like Closet Child or Puresound, but instead of Jrock I'm searching for Pop . 

Ebay you have to be lucky and with Amazon it's usually the case that the seller won't ship it to you.

Does anyone know any websites like that?

Thanks!

Last time I asked, yes.

are you familiar as to how to order? i dont see a mail order form/anything regarding international shipping so im super confused

thanks~

Are you familiar as to how to order? I don't see a mail order form/anything regarding international shipping so I'm super confused.

Convoluted ordering instructions

This page is from their older site. When they renewed it, they didn't bother bringing back this English page, but luckily I was able to find it on Internet Archive.

Is there a shipping calculator they have or anything of the sort?

No, there isn't :(

Closet-child used to have a great little EMS charge chart, but they got rid of it.

Convoluted ordering instructions

This page is from their older site. When they renewed it, they didn't bother bringing back this English page, but luckily I was able to find it on Internet Archive.

WHY HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING THIS FROM ME!!!! :( :(

thank you seimeisen!! is there a shipping calculator they have or anything of the sort?

Just assume that the shipping is super expensive lol, that way you can only be delighted that the shipping cost wasn't as expensive as you had thought.

The only problem with that is that you need to email them your order and if you're trying for something rare, it'll probably sell out before they get back with you. Last time I ordered like that with puresound, it took them about 2 days to email me back about my order and I missed out on everything.

What you CAN do though, is create an account on tenso.com. They give you your own address in Japan to ship things to, which allows you to register for a puresound account. That way, you can just add things to the cart and snipe the hell out of them. They let you pay with credit cards, so it works out pretty well. Tenso also has super low fees and shipping(puresound offers free shipping as well). Last time I ordered 2 DVDs from puresound via Tenso, it cost me a whopping 750 to get the items to me(650 yen shipping + 100 yen in fees for Tenso). This way also lets you get points for discounts and take advantage of puresound's sales, which they ONLY offer if you have an account(I've tried asking before when ordering via email and they told me I couldn't get the sale price).

^ Thanks for the testimony, @Biopanda! I have a tenso account, but I've never bothered using it for anything other than the mailbox address for getting digital shop accounts. XD

650 shipping from jp overseas? thats so reasonable (im assuming much, much better than the direct shipping from puresound)

650 shipping from jp overseas? thats so reasonable (im assuming much, much better than the direct shipping from puresound)

Definitely. I think puresound only offers EMS shipping? They've got all sorts of different shipping options on Tenso(including one that was cheaper than what I paid), so if you don't mind waiting then it's totally the way to go.