Seiji

New Vocal Cover: The GazettE - DOGMA // Seiji's stuff

The Moi Dix Mois covers are great :o

Where are these at?

I like the samples on your band's page and the one's on your page are okay, but I don't really know the songs you are covering.

I listened to the first song on your band's myspace page.

Here's what I liked:

-The guitar parts were very nice. I liked the intertwining melodies and they were catchy without trying to be pretentious

-You have a very nice voice :dansu:

-I take it you didn't have a drummer when this was recorded. It sounded like a programmed drum and you worked well with what you had

What I feel you can improve on:

-The growling. You have a very nice voice when you use clean vocals but the grumbling is still weak. I honestly don't know how to suggest improving them since I'm not a vocalist myself :wat:

-Relating to the drumming: try to get a real drummer xD; I know, "easier said than done," and I'm sure you're working on it.

-A few parts in the singing were a little out of tune, but that gets better with time.

thanks for the feedback.

First of all:

At the moment we have to record our songs via "home studio" and due to the fact, that I'm recording with my shure sm58 everything sounds a bit off. Sorry for that.

The growls are actually the thing I don't work on enough. Problems with my neighbors 'n' stuff :D

Sometimes they really sound good...on that day they didn't as you can hear :D

Hope that I can improve them soon. Also tried inhales for the song, but they didn't really match.

We have already found a support drummer for recording, but most likely we'll stay on those homemade recordings for a few more months.

thank you^^

The only problem is that I don't take any singing lessons, because I've got no money for it :\

But I'm trying my best to improve =)

I checked your band's myspace.

here's my short review about those two songs:

1.no t.w.i.s.t.e.r - Improve on your vocals and growl. I like the song but not too much.Overall,you do need a lot of energy when you sing so that the song doesn't seem like bland and the listeners have some kind of energetic feeling.I don't know what do they called it.

2.Gemoneo - I like it! This song is really nice. I feel like I'm in a different atmosphere when I listen to this song. Good job here. I do want a full version of this if you do have it 8) 9.5/10 for this song.

thanks for the feedback^^

I'm working on both a lot =)

I think you can hear an improvement in my latest vocal cover.

Gemoneo is not done yet^^ It's a song where we don't want to ruin anything, so it's a long progress of completing the song.

We still work on good lyrics (it not that easy to write matching lyrics to that song) and on the instrumental^^

Keep practicing :V I listened to some of your covers on MySpace. It's good that you're picking a variety of bands to practice with: D'espairsRay is nothing like Moi Dix Mois which is nothing like HIM. Your cover of Agnus Die was nice : )