Seiji

New Vocal Cover: The GazettE - DOGMA // Seiji's stuff

Aww thank you - the PoM one is the first one where I tried also covering that instrumental stuff - I think it was pretty easy with that song as it's easy to see through and has got many repetitions.

I'm glad that there are still people left paying attention to it and actually giving feedback - nearly lost all hope lol

Looking forward to your feedback on the other songs (and try to ignore the soprano voice on symphonia :D)

Kamelot cover is great except that segment between 2:40 and 2:58 when you cover Simone's lines.

thank you :D

I hate it when there are parts which aren't sung on my covers, so I usually just record them too - worst case scenario would be what happened on the lacroix despheres cover :x

Maybe I'll find someone for a duet cover of that song someday xD

New cover!

Px2sDdo-hDY

It's the first time I had some success with using the mixed voice for some of the backing vocals.

I hope you enjoy and give feedback =)

Good cover and quite daring to do this one :D Loved how he stretched out the final note Friday.

Good cover and quite daring to do this one :D Loved how he stretched out the final note Friday.

Thank you - it's my favorite of them xD

Yeah it was awesome - and I was surprised, that they actually did the intro live :o

Just recorded a new cover - this time with video! :D

PrskOp3WljA

Not too familiar with all those settings for the camera, so the video is pretty blurry n stuff, but I think the music is more important than that^^

This time I don't post covers, but own songs ... actually 2 of them.

Both are guitar pro + vocals as I can't play any of the instruments.

I'd love to get some feedback =)

Never-Ending Winter

A Melodic Death Metal track I've written a while ago. I'd love to record it with real instruments someday xD

http://soundcloud.com/seiji-magnifysense/neverending-winter-demo

Face

Dunno what kind of genre you'd call it ... Metalcore maybe? It's a song I've written in 2010 for KyuuKe.

It was never finished, so did it in the last few days.

http://soundcloud.com/seiji-magnifysense/face-english-version-wip

Was kind of productive in the last few days.

so here are my new covers!

Feedback is highly appreciated =)

AnCafe - smile ichiban ii onna D:

E851w9OPcIM

MEJIBRAY - Sabbat

KLKh515SeUc

Metallica - Fuel

LjnKBqOCD4Q

Lycaon - Plug into the Socket

UZK1w2UuPR8

Hmm, I heard the cover of Mr Bungle's Pink Cigarette just now, and I liked it. Can I ask something though? I don't mean it's a bad thing, nor  I'm  sure I can express myself clearly, but is your voice comfortable with the low parts? Not that you lack technique, but at few moments it seemed like you need to let your voice a bit more. 
I will hear some more covers if I find,  especially if there is more Patton or songs that I like. :)

Actually the lower register is the one I feel more comfortable with :D

I think it's hard to tell with that song, as it is that "Iamsomanlyandcoolandstuff" way of singing at the lower notes - with dragging the notes in that strange way and stuff - I am not so good with all those terms xD

I'll upload another deep cover soon (HIM - Venus Doom) where you can hear it better I think.

Very nice one, I did listened to the original song after the cover and I can say  the latter was good. :)
Oh, and I can't tell, since I'm not too familiar with male voices, but that's bass-baritone, right?