Seiji

New Vocal Cover: The GazettE - DOGMA // Seiji's stuff

lol

actually I'm not recording that much lately~

mostly own songs for kyuuke or just some tries with my vocal range

but I'm working on DRESS by MoNoLith (I think I've already told you via MSN chat xD)

which should be done soon :D

Started working on a Cover of D - Yami yori kurai doukoku no acapella to bara yori akai jounetsu no aria together with jiyun_kun of the forums

of course you can request - but I'd prefer songs where it is possible to find the lyrics on the interwebs^^

If you've got them you can tell me and I'd try to sing the song^^

Not sure about me being able to do it as their vocalist sounds not so bass-ish :D

Couldn't say it better than Uglymouth, you sound good but you could use some more practice to sound even better. And you have a very cool voice. :)

Couldn't say it better than Uglymouth, you sound good but you could use some more practice to sound even better. And you have a very cool voice. :)

Thank you ^^

I've already started taking vocal lessons, I think you can hear a difference to my old covers, but imo "It's usual" is not the best song for showing it - too much playing around with the voice, but also much fun to sing xD

So you really liked GUNIW TOOLS ahahahaha

I like your voice, but for me Full's voice is incomparable so I can't be objective with those two covers lol

Though I really liked your past cover!

oh yes, I love them!

of course Full's voice is unique^^

But I really like to sing their songs because range is similar to mine, so I haven't got any problems to sing them.

I'm glad you liked the others though xD

I just saw your bands myspace page and I heard a few songs and I love it and was impressed! You guys sound pretty good and simular to an indie VK band. no t.w.i.s.t.e.r. is addicting to listen to. You should release maor. Are you still missing members? I read that Kyto left and then I read in the blog that Yuna left like 2 months later. Do you think you would be able to sell any songs? I would buy. :P

I left kyuuKe as I didn't get along with one of the members anymore~

Due to that we/they disbanded ...

I could give you no t.w.i.s.t.e.r. for free (maybe upload it or sth)

The songs I've written for kyuuke will be found in my new project as soon as I've got one xD

nice singing/voice *thumbsup*

i think that pretty low type-o-negative-esque kind of singing really fits you well, perhaps try to pursue a little further in that direction ;)

there's only one thing thats bugging me with most of these covers, which is a fairly common problem.

it always sounds as if you would be singing really quietly as if not to be bugging flatmates/familymember and just afterwards obviously rising the vocaltrack-volume to the preferred level.

of course this is not a loud track, but i'm sure the singing would sound a lot more stable if you would sing in a live-performace-like volume.

perhaps try to record some stuff when nobody else is at home/around for a while (assuming noise-disturbance is a problem here) and also force yourself to sing louder by making the playback on your monitoring a lot louder and keeping your direct-microphone-monitoring in comparison as quiet as possible, just enough to properly judge, if you're still in tune (also crank your heads up a bit, so your actual voice doesn't overpower them).

i'm pretty sure this will improve the quality quite a bit.

also in the mixes try more to embedd your vocaltracks into the song, it doesn't do you a favor to let them stand sort of naked above the rest of the song ;)

wow, that sounds a lot more negative than i intended it to be ^^ it's actually just a few hints that i think might improve your performance, sorry xD

anyways, keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one

thanks for the feedback - funny thing is that actually I sing pretty loudly (depending on what song I'm singing of course)

singing more loudly would be more screaming and less singing => less control over my singing.

and about the mixing thing - I totally suck at it :D

So i've set up that new project thingy called Magnify†Sense.

This is the first song (guitar pro for guitars, other stuff for other instruments)

V2UlbWk8PSY

actually the record is pretty old, but haven't got the right conditions for rerecording in my new flat :\

Too bad there's no feedback on 8-eit ...

Anyways: new cover online! some really sick stuff (with video - woohoo) :D

Here it is:

j1NMLPrra28

Just finished my first full cover of a song (with instrumental n stuff)

Feedback is highly appreciated, even if I'm not sure if there are even people left watching this thread.

9eGWqin1fL0

Still love the 8-eit cover, this style of singing is just amazing! If I do something like that my voice is gone for the rest of the week :D The Pride of Mind one is pretty cool too :)

2 more covers done:

Kamelot - Abandoned

r-t_GX4OROA

Duet with Ivora's vocalist Laks:

VH3bGCwj9j8

Feedback is highly appreciated - as always...