Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

D'espairsRay - Mirror

Hey everyone, today's the release date for "Mirror" by D'espairsRay. I have it downloading right now, but I'm so excited, because I love D'espairsRay. So what's everyone think of it? I'll post mine later when I get the chance to listen to it.

yeah, i've listened to it several times now. it is truely amazing! it's like a mix of their new style w/ their classic style! there are so many good tracks! i think my favorite track is trick star.

Probably shouldn't be asking here, but there's no where else I can think of xD. . .

Do you think anyone can find me the lyrics for "Hollow"?

Yeah, I didn't like the PV for Trickstar either, but I did like the SQUALL one, but D'espairsRay needs to have more exciting PV's, lol.

About the lyrics, I don't think anyone has put up translations or romanji or the kanji yet. I checked the other day on Google.

got my copy today too ( took so long!!!), so far my faviorite songs are Trick star and Hollow and of coarse Squall, but thats an old track. overall i think this was a great album and this just made d'espairs ray go way up on my top band list. I realy liked their mix of their hardcore sound and their new sound I think thats what made this album so sucessful. their are realy no bad tracks on this album in my opinion. so the final verdict from me, is this album is something everybody should check out. :)

my favorite track is also trickstar. i have the PV ^^, i love that song.

i will also add now, that i love the song sixty nine. lol. Its my fav song now.

My favorites are Squall, Closer to Ideal, and TRICKST?R.

I love this album. :]

yeah there you go I think it was Angeldust that I was forgetting. I don't remember Hollow though.

Sign in to follow this