Trombe

ex-EAT YOU ALIVE Ba. new band "GAGA" has formed

LoL serious stop to compare GAGA and EYA... it's totally different... ok it's an ex-EYA but that's stop here... this band have totally unrelated to EYA.. so people who can't understand that... go to EYA topic and basta...!

LMAO. There's a badass looking overdressed guy with a chicken and there's still people that prefer EYA over this.

lmao, eating chicken alive

their maxi single "恍惚の花-コウコツノハナ-(koukotsu no hana)" (2nd press) will be released through indie CD stores at 2015/05/20 (1,500yen), which will further include SE

their maxi single "恍惚の花-コウコツノハナ-(koukotsu no hana)" (2nd press) will be released through indie CD stores at 2015/05/20 (1,500yen), which will further include SE

Oh, damn! Already a second press? That's awesome they're becoming so popular!

Oh, damn! Already a second press? That's awesome they're becoming so popular!

I think it's just like with XAA-XAA's Usotsuki in that they just didn't make that many to begin with. But thankfully, unlike XAA-XAA, they'll actually repress it. It'll even have their SE included in the 2nd press so I might buy it again...

Both times I've seen them they didn't have many people there for them... But I saw them in Osaka and they're a Nagoya band so it might be another story in Nagoya

their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2015/08/19, although details have not yet been announced

looking forward to that!! They're fun and even if the vocals are still a bit iffy to me I want to keep an eye on them

I think it's just like with XAA-XAA's Usotsuki in that they just didn't make that many to begin with. But thankfully, unlike XAA-XAA, they'll actually repress it. It'll even have their SE included in the 2nd press so I might buy it again...

Both times I've seen them they didn't have many people there for them... But I saw them in Osaka and they're a Nagoya band so it might be another story in Nagoya

looking forward to that!! They're fun and even if the vocals are still a bit iffy to me I want to keep an eye on them

I honestly don't think they'd bother to repress it, unless they're certain it'll sell. Since they're based in Nagoya, what 'competition' do they have there?

I honestly don't think they'd bother to repress it, unless they're certain it'll sell. Since they're based in Nagoya, what 'competition' do they have there?

because there's enough demand for it + they're going to do in stores for it which means that their few hardcore fans will buy multiple copies regardless. but that doesn't quite mean that they're getting to be even close to popular. they're a baby band and there's mild interest and that's nice but popular probably isn't the word I'd use, is all

as for Nagoya--plenty of bands go there regularly. Even if there aren't many bands stationed there they get lives all the time from Osaka and Tokyo bands alike so I'd say there's still a high amount of competition...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"籠絡(rouraku)" [track list]
01.籠絡(rouraku)
02.過去の虚飾(kako no kyoshoku)
03.兆(chou/kizashi)

btw they will hold their one-man live "羞明(shuumei)" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/10/10

That was cool.  I like the promise I heard in those previews.  The chorus was more pop-centric than I expected, but the overall sound was nice.  I'll keep an ear out for GAGA.

their DVD single "籠絡(rouraku)" will be released at 2015/10/21 (1,300yen), which will be sold in advance at their one-man live "羞明(shuumei)" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/10/10

CPluzn9VEAARhKd.jpg