CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #10: Would you ever want to get married?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #10  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever want to get married?

• Sure, if I find the right person! 。â?? â?¿ â??。
    • HELL NO. Fuck that bullshit institution ಠ_ಠ
    • Been there, done that. Never again ã?½à¼¼ ಠç??ಠ ༽ï¾?
    • Married once already, but would be open to it again (â?¡â?¿â?¡â?¿)
    • I dunno. It's not something I think about (ã??ã?»_ã?»ã??)
    • CRAZY CAT LADY/PERSON 4 LYFE aka 5EVER alone (.=^ã?»ã?§ã?»^=)
    • Does polygamy count? ( ͡° Í?Ê? ͡°)

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #10. Would you ever want to get married?

To submit a poll for the MH POLL OF THE WEEK, P.M. @CAT5 with your poll question, choices, and state whether it's mutiple choice or not.

Hmm, not really. Depends on what's being considered a marriage actually. The thought of living with someone else and the commitment don't really scare me, but the whole thing surrounding it (ceremonies, all the formal stuff, the wedding itself) turns me off completely. But I might just get married to another guy one day just to throw some people off. Shall be fun.

CRAZY CAT LADY/PERSON 4 LYFE aka 5EVER alone (.=^・ェ・^=)

of course, I'm a CAT5-lady ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Beat me to it. xD

Serious answer:

513a8fb81a4c4b0a15025aa96f92a21ffd7c5589

The 'forever alone' meme is me, I swear. xD This is my life. But in all honesty, I'd like to marry the someone who'd ask me that question, if that ever even happens. If I'd meet anyone who'd want to be involved with me in any way at all, I'd be the happiest person on the planet, I really would. I'm not very good with people, or myself in that matter, so I've always tried to just keep to myself in everything. So I don't think about future plans like that at all because I'm so sure no one'll ever be interested in me that way.

Actually, scratch that, I've just learnt what polygamy means. I do that with every single friend I have. xD My many husbandos and wiafus.

Where is the option for, I am married?  

Been married once before and that was a mistake, my new marriage is more for the legal benefits than anything else. Lol, we don't really care for the whole title or anything but it makes things a hell of a lot easier when you have a kid xD I basically proposed to him in a hippie shop while we were buying incense lmao.  Then we hit up the courthouse, aww yeah. Classy.

Sure, if I find the right person! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

Them epic emoticons tho.

But currently that is not my main concern tbh.

Well yeah, since I'm engaged :D I have been together with my partner for 4 years now, of which 2 years we have lived together. I know he's the one, so of course I wanna marry him someday when we make enough money to be able to afford a big wedding.

I don't want to get married in a church though since we both are atheists, but maybe a huge old mansion by the sea would be a cool place... I really want to have a huge wedding someday, with 100+ guests, princess wedding gown and a wedding ring made of white gold with a big ass diamond since my engagement ring has diamonds already (ok 0.05 carats doesn't probably count...)

And I really wanna dance to X Japan's Forever love in my wedding. XD

And to be clear: I don't think about my future wedding 24/7.

I think I wouldn't mind getting married (maaaany years from now though), but only after I've made sure it's the right one. And with the right one I mean another crazy cat person.

Where is the option for, I am married?  

I basically proposed to him in a hippie shop while we were buying incense lmao.  Then we hit up the courthouse, aww yeah. Classy.

:neko::lright::new:

Am open to marriage in the future, although right now is not the right time for me.

A lot of older gays I've met are in open marriages, which might be something I would like. Hard to say really, as I've never had that kind of relationship.