cherushii

IHAVENOIDEAWHATI'MDOING ლ(´◉❥◉`ლ)

Ehhh... yahooo ^ - ^

I am new here :33 obviously

I have no idea what I'm doing or how this website works but that's okay I'ma fast learner XP 

I just figured I'd try this site out <.<    >.> A good friend of mine is on here somewhere so might as well give it a shot :'D

Hmm.. something about me...
WELL, I am a HUGE Japanophile, Japan is my haven of happiness and the only place where I feel like I belong. My love for Japan is super legit and engraved in my whole being. No kidding. Extreme serious mode.

I lived in Osaka a few months for studying abroad and will be going to Tokyo soon, for 4 months, for my graduation internship (at Sony Corp. fxck yeah!). I can't wait XD *dances*

I aaaam 22 atm, born July 20th 1992 ^ - ^ like TenTen from MBHI ;D awesome people are born on this day ;D

I am from a tiny country called the Netherlands <.< I don't like it here, AT ALL XD love Amsterdam tho oh man <3

Uhmm.. what else.. I ADOOOORE CATS :DDDD I love animals in general but I'm a huge cat lover (∩˃o˂∩)♡

I obviously LOVE Visual Kei ヴィジュアル系 (♥ω♥ ) ~♪ it's my biggest passion, I can rant about it for hours and hours and days and nights and yeah (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

I am single as fxck if that matters XD

and if you wanna know more just ask, I won't bite

well depends on who you are, and I won't do it immediately or anything ;D probably maybe

here is a pic of me or something, my profile picture is more recent tho :')))

k bye XD

post-10421-0-04075800-1413838220_thumb.j

Awesome you did this and glad to see you've taken the approach to join and let us get to know you. Glad your friend recommended here and that you joined! Only hoping, but am sure, you'll have fun here. ^^ I see you've gone to Japan, quite jelly! Ohh and sharing a birthday with a singer, and Tenten at that!? Yay! And high five for that cat lover fact! And single as fxck? Don't believe that. xD No worries, there's a relationship section for that lol. There's nothing too complicated here, even I got the hang of it soon-ish (I like to think ehe) Any questions or worries, don't be worried to ask. And come into the chat whenever you'd like, it's pretty energetic in there sometimes, like a nice mini party aha. Take care, see you around and enjoy!

Yaayy sankyuuu!!

My fav bands atm are:

Mejibray

Delacroix (even tho they're disbanding T___T I really hope I can see their last live at Nagoya ; ___ ;  )

the 3rd Birthday

SCAPEGOAT

D.I.D.

and I'm super excited about MBHI and DEZERT's upcoming new stuff <333

@benibana

Myeah he's great <3 !! And yeeeuyyy thank you!! I won't hesitate to ask you then!! :33 HAHAHAH well it's zeh truth XD aaaaand we'll see about that relationship section mahaha ;DD I'll check out the chat!! ^ - ^

Another one from our country huehue. :D

Welcome on MH!

I hope you'll have a good time here! Join us in the MH chat whenever you have the time :)