Trombe

ex-姫苺(himeichigo) members new band "トランスノート(trance note)" will form

ex-姫苺(himeichigo) members session "きたきつね(kitakitsune)" will perform at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/12/02 and at 2014/12/18

"きたきつね(kitakitsune)" members:
Vo.のぎつね(nogitsune) (ex-姫苺(himeichigo)-->the LEM, now in Lips(雀夜/suzuya))
Gt.いざぎつね(izagitsune) (ex-fura-neve-->ヴァロア(valois)(楓/kaede)-->ぱとらっしゅ(patrasche)(イザナ/izana))
Ba.まろぎつね(marogitsune) (ex-ハルシオン(halsion)-->ぱとらっしゅ(patrasche), now ERIZA(support)(真悠/mayu))
Dr.うさぎつね(usagitsune) (ex-姫苺(himeichigo)-->RUVISH(琉霞/ruka))

their members new band "トランスノート(trance note)" will hold their first live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/01/25

"トランスノート(trance note)" members:
Vo.雀夜(suzuya) (ex-螺紗蝣々(rasharuru)-->Delmetor-->姫苺(himeichigo)-->the LEM-->Lips)
Gt.イザナ(izana) (ex-fura-neve-->ヴァロア(valois)(楓/kaede)-->ぱとらっしゅ(patrasche))
Ba.真悠(mayu) (ex-SCANDAL-->ハルシオン(halsion)-->ぱとらっしゅ(patrasche), now ERIZA(support))
Dr.琉霞(ruka) (ex.-Di:S;CorD--->姫苺(himeichigo)-->RUVISH)

OMG suzuya's still alive xD I tried several times to find out what actually happened after Lips...Now I'm so glad that his session turns to a formal band *-*

トランスノート(trance note) has opened their OHP at 2015/01/11

http://trance-snow-note.com/

I was like searching through the site's code trying to figure out if pond5 is related to the countdown, and then I realize it's a stock photo site that their bg is from, lol

it is announced at their first live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/01/25 that their new maxi single "es;cape" will be released through their official web-shop and at their live since Birth SHINJUKU at 2015/02/18 (1,200yen)

[track list]
01.es;cape
02.replica

B8NSkebCcAEP5eu.jpg

Meh, I was expecting something way more sophisticated coming from ex-Hime Ichigo members. This reminds me a lot of Sick². Not bad, but could've been way better...