Spike760

-OZ-

2018 and still sad. One of the most heart-wrenching disband news for me, aside of Deluhi. I wish they reunite or something. Hell I dont even know what each member is doing or in what band at the moment.

18 hours ago, Prophet said:

2018 and still sad. One of the most heart-wrenching disband news for me, aside of Deluhi. I wish they reunite or something. Hell I dont even know what each member is doing or in what band at the moment.

Well we definitely know Natsuki is Mr. Avocado Farmer

I'm surprised no one brought up that this tv program confirmed the 6 year old rumors about Natsuki dating/marrying one of his fans.

They seem to be happy. Good for them.

Also listening to OZ for the first time since the last live and feeling nostalgic. OZ will always be one of my favorite bands.

i mean i feel like oz is one of those examples where it should be obvious theyre never coming back, so someone bumping the thread shouldnt give you false hope. \

anyways heres my favorite oz track just so i post something related to the band lol 

29 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

i mean i feel like oz is one of those examples where it should be obvious theyre never coming back, so someone bumping the thread shouldnt give you false hope. \

well there's also an artist thread so that's where I've moved your posts ^^