CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

I made an account at dubtrack as it's now possible to create one without linking your Twitter or Facebook, username is Lestat.

Also, I don't think we've set up a room yet. I am not sure if it matters who does, because it doesn't seem like we're able to assign moderator roles to members of the community (yet). In any case, I went ahead and created a room named Monochrome Heaven: https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/monochrome-heaven_14435254177928

I'm not really looking forward to anything that comes from this because plug was in such a crippled state when it shut down. 

Dubtrack is pretty cool, Lestat and Jig helped me understand it when i went the other day. Well a bit, but it kinda is cooler than plug imo because of the whole avatar deal. Tbh until today I didn't know plug died, just thought the thread's name was a joke or something. R.I.P. Plug playlists </3

I doubt this is more than somebody hacked their page/ still had passwords and is screwing around. Unless somebody was actually dumb enough to give them a shitload of money? If they were actually coming back I would think they would have a better announcement than some dumb meme. 

Honestly I enjoy dub so much more even though it's still kinda clunky. It's at least run by people who know what they're doing, and they update it fairly frequently.

i'll probably laugh if someone did hacked their site 

[edited my post since everyone posted this before me xD and i didn't even notice im blind] 

Edited by kyoisKILLINGME

I have a feeling it's just someone who hacked their Facebook. They made such a big deal about not being able to stay open and asked for financial assistance and no one gave it to them. So I think they are going to stay dead. This is merely someone trolling.

Plug sucked. Wake me up when Turntable comes back.

I have a feeling it's just someone who hacked their Facebook. They made such a big deal about not being able to stay open and asked for financial assistance and no one gave it to them. So I think they are going to stay dead. This is merely someone trolling.

It's an elaborate hack then, since they made plug.dj's site in maintenance mode again as well. 

How about a Chinese clone of Turntable? http://dj.duomi.com/user/index.shtml :lolita_question: 

I miss turntable.fm also, it felt more intimate in some way compared to plug.dj or other sites. 

Anyway, who knows what's going to happen with plug... I just wanna know who is dumb enough to fund them.

And I was just getting used to dub! I'm trying to log back in now but it's been so long, I've forgotten how I even made the account. X'D

EDIT: ok, me and kitty have access and are on it now.

Working for me. All my playlists, friends, etc, are all working.

EDIT: You have to subscribe to create additional playlists...

I deleted all of my existing playlists when it went down. Does that mean I won't be able to create any new ones? 

You can create new ones, but if you didn't have a subscription before it went down you're unfortunately limited to just one.