CAT5

Compliment the library of the person above you (LAST.FM USERS ONLY)

Nice ABP sitting at 4.04. That means you have a varied musical taste, but of course you and I both already know that ;)

Since I already calculated them, you're long tail is 84.3%. Your short tail is 15.7%. Your ALT is 90.72%. Since I doubt anyone else here knows what that means, the long and short tail are the percentage of the total amount of tracks played that fall outside and respectively inside the cumulative tracks played for the top-n rated artists. The short tail is exactly the opposite. That's just more proof that CAT does what I can't do on a full basis, which is listen to entire releases in one sit. Usually I just give up halfway through and that concentrates all my plays :P

I also don't know any of the artists currently featured on  your page. Mystery breeds wonder I suppose.

http://www.last.fm/user/ColdNRG

We have the same taste in awful + no1curr bands [2]

In particular: 800+ plays for 弥叉, that's some dedication! You probably have listened to them more than any member of the band themselves.

Bonus points for Madeth gray'll in Top 10.

http://www.last.fm/user/Champ213

Yet again more nice ABP sitting at 3.95, 75.6% long tail, 24.4% short tail, 84.4% ALT.

I also like that you took the time to write something in the About Me box.

Champo!

First I like that your love of nature is present even in your last.fm profile! You always take the best pics when you go hiking. I also like how you have a nice mix of pagan viking metal to pillage to and unusual visual kei and Japanese bands. I can also get behind the "When I get bored I stare at my last.fm charts" group. I do that for way too long myself. At some point I'll have to go through your charts, find something new that's interesting to me and listen to that band. I'm always up for listening to some new artists and your taste is pretty great (but it always was).

I looove your taste in Western female artists like Janelle Monae, Lana Del Rey, Nicki Minaj, and Lorde. I see you listen to The Pretty Reckless. Love them a bunch. You and I listened to the same My Chemical Romance song last night. ;) Your profile gives me the impression that you are a colorful and cheerful person with diverse tastes!

http://www.last.fm/user/fred-zexx

Well, it's a good thing you know what you like. When I was your age, I can't say that I really so sure.

I see a little mhbi, AvelCain, arlequin, diru, gazette, and even Thousand Leaves, so props on that.

D.I.D. is quite clearly your favorite given the substantial gap in playcount from your 2nd highest artist. I've always found it interesting (and envied to a certain extent) how people can give such overwhelming attention to one band. So good to you for liberally indulging in your favorites.

http://www.last.fm/user/one80

Having already got some knowledge of your music listening and favourites, I can quickly say you've got a range of likes and interests in many different genres and styles and can see you really mean it when you say you'll try anything. Not surprising to say I can easily spot indie, many rather undiscovered and/or underappreciated/underrated musicians in particular, but you've also got a bunch of popular musicians as well (hi there Dir En Grey, GazettE). So many listens on all too! And those two top spots, *thumbs up,* TK/ling and TN ftw!~ And with so many added artists, it shows how long you've been listening and how well you know these music fields. It's awesome to look at too because I've spotted some artists I also enjoy of which I had no idea you liked too, like Jill-decoy Association. Good kitty. xD

beni's jams