Maiku

What are you reading?

I love books. I feel that reading a book, no matter what kind, is the most personal form of entertainment. If it's a novel you have a movie going on in your head. If it's non-fiction it's either the same or you're learning something valuable. Reading is great and the best form of entertainment available. :'D

So I ask you, what are you reading?

I am currently reading Desperation by Stephen King while chugging coffee from my favorite purple mug. :]

A lot of Gary Paulson books. (It's all that my English teacher has in her room and I'm too lazy to go to the library.)

Finished Desperation the other day and read God Hates Us All by Hank Moody. Mostly got the book because I love Californication but it was a terribly written media-tie-in thing. Don't know why I expected different. Like... NOTHING HAPPENS IN IT. "Dude starts selling pot. Decides he'd rather chase after hot wannabe model. Follows her to Korea. Has a crazy experience. Nothing really happens. Sits down on a plane and writes down everything he loves about the people in his life in the most cheesey way possible." And on the back it calls it a "wry literary masterpiece." Pffft. Maybe a masterpiece of shit. :|

Now I'm reading Lost Echoes by Joe R Lansdale.

It's halloween and Neil Gaiman posted an amazing Idea the other night. All Hallows Read. Give someone you love, like, or are just real good friends with a horror book to read! I gave my best friend The Stand by Stephen King and gave my cousin Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill. I myself am re-reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. :'D

- Chuck Palahniuk: Invisible Monsters (in Hungarian)

- Sylvia Plath: The Bell Jar (re-reading in English)

Both are pretty good so far, though I feel more "into" the world/mood of the Plath novel.

I just started reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. And I also picked up The Walking Dead, issue 65.

latest manga chapter of naruto

kabuto resurrected almost all the dead characters

5 divisions living shinobi vs former akatsuki, jinchuuriki, kage, thousands of zetsus, kabuto, madara, sasuke, other great shinobis

Spartan Gold by Clive Cussler and Grant Blackwood. Not usually my type of thing but my friend's dad said it was good and pretty much made me borrow it. xD The two authors seem quite fond of adverbs. D: FUCK ADVERBS.