Lestat

What did you dream about last night?

Our dreams are a gateway to hidden desires, past events, movements that pull on our heart-strings and might give us insight on the future: who we want to be, who we were, what satisfies us most. 

Share your subconscious illustrations here, if you dare.

Yeah I don't dare, that was a crazy weird and didn't make any sense X rated sexual dream I had last night, haha.  I obviously have some weird desires.

My dream felt a bit obvious XD I have a phobia for worms and other creatures like them (and with phobia I don't mean that I just scream when I see one, I seriously freeze up, going out when it's raining, unless if it's in city enviroment, can be a real challenge), and I dreamt that on our kitchen sink there was a kind of small worm, that split in 2 and became two, and the gross part was one of those became really long! Before I woke up I remember feeling paniced because I didn't know if I should leave our kitchen or keep an eye on it so it doesn't hide up XD But I was so grossed out and panicy I woke up.

I don't think this is so hard to analyze, I dream about stuff like this every now and then and it's probably because I hate them so much XD I'd love to read the abve persons dream though XD

I dreamt about playing support bass for a band but kept on abandoning due to wanting to pee. For some reason, I took the 20 min walk home just to pee. I came back to the play just in time to perform for the main band but had to leave again after the first song. Went home again but this time I was fed dinner and moments after finishing my meal called in to get back asap. As I left my home, I was offered a ride to the play. However, as soon as I got on the ride, I had the urge to pee again. I held it in this time. When I got to the play, I was put to perform for a live hip-hop band. However after only one song, the bass guitar was taken away from me and given to some girl who proceeds play to well enough to astonish the crowd. I watched in amazement of how well she played and had the feeling I was being showed up but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and wanted to hear her play some more. Then I woke up with a massive urge to pee :(

I had a dream that I had a good relationship with a random cute Asian girl and apparently she was my GF. I surprised her by going over to her house and giving her a giant teddy bear. Then there was something about a-lot of kisses and pictures and deep warm hugs. 
;-; If only it'd happen IRL.

I always have weird dreams. The last one I can clearly remember was about me being called to the army (although I never realy served there). But I could see the base pretty realistically. I dreamt that when I arrived there I realized that I forgot to pack clothes and that I'd have to go back home to pick them. So I got nervous because it would have taken me half a day. Which was when I woke up.

Crazy nightmare where an evil spirit possessed a life size doll (I remember specifically it had no eyes in it). I woke up as it was approaching my bed after it figured out I was somehow seeing it in my dream.

My dreams never make sense when I try to explain them later. But I was pretty freaked out. Lol.

i don't remember exactly what i dreamt, but i do remember that my bed has somehow turned into a giant peanut butter and jelly sandwich?? i don't even like pb&j sandwiches........

I had a dream that I attempted to ingest a cactus, and then from failure of not eating the cactus I then overdosed on sleeping pills.

I was at the grocery store or was it an arcade? Two cute Asian girls and then my step-dad starts emberassing me and somehow they come over to my house with me and my friends. We then end up watching movies on the discovery channel.... super weird, I should lay off the chips. 

I was at the grocery store or was it an arcade? Two cute Asian girls and then my step-dad starts emberassing me and somehow they come over to my house with me and my friends. We then end up watching movies on the discovery channel.... super weird, I should lay off the chips. 

"Discovery Channel" I laughed harder than i should have.

I was at a 9goats concert front row but there wasn't even a stage. Ryo was walking through the crowds and touching peoples faces as he was singing and he touched mine! And also stepped on my foot but apologized while the song was still going (so polite).

Then for some reason the concert got shut down by racists (I don't know..) and then the band held a Q and A.

Ah! It was pretty funny. I was drunkbiking with couple of MHsters on one bike (no idea how we al fit on it - dream logic) around the city O was born in. We were totally lost, and I couldn't understand why I didn't find my way home even with a map.

It turned out that I had wrong city's map, so we somehow got a new one... but we were still totally lost. And the city didn't even look like how it should have!

The dream ended just like that; we never found the way to my place. I guess we are still right now drinking and biking around some unknown city...

Ah, and the only MHster I can remember from it is Furik! :'D

Edited by allisapp

I had 2 dreams last night.

There was some evil dictator that was going to destroy my city with a massive death machine so I had to face her with my robot.

But my co-worker (from real life) took my robot and suit to buy groceries so I was freaking out! Funny thing is, since I didn't have my suit, I was taking my time trying on different clothes to see what would be best for the situation (some hero...). 

Then I went to go look for my robot.

I blew up an entire stove top while cooking something.

I had this weird dream that I was going to meet Hizaki and Zin from Jupiter...then my damn phone started squeeing because it's set up so when Takeru tweets something, I get a text about it. I love him to pieces but dammit... he ruined an actually good dream for me lol.

Last night I dreamt that I met Ito and Peace at a convention. Nothing really happened we just introduced ourselves.

Then I woke up and went back to sleep.

In my second dream, CAT5 owned a pet shop and I met him there. Peace was working there too. They wanted to name their discount program but wanted to include an animal name into it. I (for some reason) suggested "Pigs for Poor People" to which CAT5 responded "You're kidding right?"

Last night I dreamt that I met Ito and Peace at a convention. Nothing really happened we just introduced ourselves.

Then I woke up and went back to sleep.

In my second dream, CAT5 owned a pet shop and I met him there. Peace was working there too. They wanted to name their discount program but wanted to include an animal name into it. I (for some reason) suggested "Pigs for Poor People" to which CAT5 responded "You're kidding right?"

All I could think about while reading is 'the Yaoi ships are strong.'