Sign in to follow this  
Flash-Fab-Supernova

THE KIDDIE - 1414287356

THIS SINGLE IS GREAT.  MUCH BETTER THAN EMIT.

TRACK ONE: 1414287356 - Awesome great pop rock song with a very Japanese sound reminiscent of MYV and such~. Really catchy and fun. The lyrics and singing are great~! 5/5

TRACK TWO: Subete wa Kono Te no Naka ni - GREAT. JUST FUCKING GREAT. Probably my favorite song on this single. Awesome great energy, great atmosphere. Love the layered synths over the other instruments~. Yusa's singing is so good~! 5/5

TRACK THREE: SHOKU - THIS SONG IS REALLY GOOD TOO. Really catchy and fun~. "Don't bug me~! You're so mean~!" 5/5

TRACK FO: IDEOLOGY - I LOVE THIS SONG OH GOD. OH GOD. SO GOOD. THE CHORUS IS JUST GREAT OK. OK. OK. FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE OUT OF FIVE.

THIS SINGLE. I don't understand. It's miles better than Emit. Maybe they got a better producer for these songs. I don't know. It's miles ahead of Emit. 

Lol I'm kind of the reverse! I liked 1414's title song*, but not too crazy about the other songs, and with emit-the title song is pretty meh but the other songs OMG

*-liked... more like ZOMFG CAN I MARRY THIS SONG PLEASE MAKE SONG MARRIAGE LEGAL PLS

btw I missed you<3

The title track is great but the b-sides haven't really gotten my attention as much as I'd like them to.

Since this seems to also be a review on Emit., the title track was good for Emit but I definitely liked the b-sides way better. Especially MONSTER and Liner

Sign in to follow this