Sign in to follow this  
Glamour

Songs with distortions, SFX, tracks that link. ☆

Interested in hearing which songs people have found that contain distortions. By this, I mean examples such as:

DEVI+TEC - ヴィデオドローム

CELL - 殺意の前

Neue Ziel - 世界消失

Also, from a band that doesn't specialize in cool sounds like that like FLOPPY or メトロノーム (but E'm~grief~ is good).

Also, tracks that contain SFX of varieties like:

Metis Gretel - †Metamorphose†

KISAKI PROJECT - 飼い主は犬

Atmos*note - 眠れない仔猫/The ethereal image

お遊戯ゎが魔々団×【PaRADEiS】 - 幼き双子の秘密

Dué le quartz - Monochrome

E'm~grief~ - In paradism ~淡い色彩~

Also, tracks in a release that link together. For instance, a song on track 1 doesn't end, and instead sort of continues into track 2. Examples include:

陰陽座 - 焔之鳥 → 鳳翼天翔

SKULL - karma → voice

Vanish - Glad Eye → 極彩色

カメレオ -  マジカルドリンク → 「バカ・・・バカ・・・バカ・・・」

Chaos†System - Hallucination → Needle Play~鉄の処女 Episode 2~

(Could also include songs that have very different sounds within one track i.e. Mix Speaker's,Inc. - Friday Night Party!!! ~Digital Romance, 凸凹珍道中, MASK DE NIGHT~)

I wasn't able to provide many examples (or perhaps, not even the best), but I hope you understand the type of things I'm looking for. The examples I've provided were the only songs I could think of at the top of my head. But, I know I've listened to many others. You may notice many of these are V系 examples, so those are encouraged. Thanks!

Cool post.

Albums that link together:

Mucc-Karma

Alsdead-Seperator

ParaNoir-nihilizm

Tracks:

Alice Nine-Gemini , the void, the luv

DIV-interlude, Asterios

Albums with SFX:

Girugamesh-Monster

Abingdon Boys School- Self-titled, or Valkyrie Lio mix

Gackt-Reborn (esp. Live version)

Thats off the top of my head, hope it helps.

As for distortions, not sure what you mean.

If I understood the topic correctly, you're looking for more releases that contain the things you mentioned?

--

Also, tracks in a release that link together. For instance, a song on track 1 doesn't end, and instead sort of continues into track 2. Examples include:

--

This reminded me of Lycaon's 「情欲のアクメ」. I've understood the whole album was mixed to be just one gigantic track instead of separate tracks (pls correct me if I'm wrong, I don't own the said album). Yuuki always whispers the name of the next track before it starts.

EDIT// @Tetora, really, is nihilizm like that? :D I've never noticed... I've always played that album with shuffle on!

Edited by paradoxal

If I understood the topic correctly, you're looking for more releases that contain the things you mentioned?

This reminded me of Lycaon's 「情欲のアクメ」. I've understood the whole album was mixed to be just one gigantic track instead of separate tracks (pls correct me if I'm wrong, I don't own the said album). Yuuki always whispers the name of the next track before it starts.

EDIT// @Tetora, really, is nihilizm like that? :D I've never noticed... I've always played that album with shuffle on!

Track one goes right into.track two, then the chords from track 2's ending lead into track 3, and lead into track 4, then track 4 continues right into 5, which ends with chords that link with track 6.

Cool post.

Albums that link together:

Mucc-Karma

Alsdead-Seperator

ParaNoir-nihilizm

Tracks:

Alice Nine-Gemini , the void, the luv

DIV-interlude, Asterios

Albums with SFX:

Girugamesh-Monster

Abingdon Boys School- Self-titled, or Valkyrie Lio mix

Gackt-Reborn (esp. Live version)

Thats off the top of my head, hope it helps.

As for distortions, not sure what you mean.

Thanks for those. By distortions, I meant the song will sound like it is breaking. As if the CD is skipping, or there is an error, or it degenerates.

Sign in to follow this