Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Alice Nine mysterious countdown

I would say disbandment, but that actually doesn't seem too likely in this case.

Probably just a countdown for a new album or something ;_;

Doubt it's disbandment lol, given how many activities they have lined up for their 10th anniversary :P

It's prob an official announcement of some special tour, release and/or event for their 10th year..

I would say disbandment, but that actually doesn't seem too likely in this case.

Probably just a countdown for a new album or something ;_;

2 new albums in one year? Doubtful.

Like hiroki said, it's most likely for their 10th anniversary tours and such

Doubt it's disbandment lol, given how many activities they have lined up for their 10th anniversary :P

It's prob an official announcement of some special tour, release and/or event for their 10th year..

Special tour = Europe tour. PSC sent almost all band to Europe already except AN. Im tired of waiting for them...

Anyone else notice that the end of the countdown coincides with SUPERNOVA's release?  My guess, it's probably just a countdown to the release of their next album.

Edit: actually, nevermind my guess LoL... just saw that Shou tweeted that the countdown isn't JUST for the album's release.

7 hours left in the countdown. hiroto tweeted something about it correlating to SUPERNOVA so I think it'd be safe to assume it's a 10th anniversary special live and commemoration of the release of the album

10th anniversary i bet!! but wow...  time sure flies... i still remember stumbling on yami by accident on kazaa in 04..... i'm glad they're still around making music

SET-LIST at 2014/08/23:

SE.Prelude
01.すべてへ
02.華
03.閃光
04.九龍-NINE HEADS RODEO SHOW-
05.Q.
06.極彩極色極道歌(G3)
07.銀の月 黒い星
08.闇二散ル桜
SE.Entr'acte
09.birth in the death
10.ハロー、ワールド
11.Daybreak
12.朱い風車
13.グラデーション
14.ハイカラなる輪舞曲
15.RAINBOWS
16.the Arc
17.開戦前夜

EN1
01.GEMINI-0-eternal
02.GEMINI-I-the void
03.GEMINI-II-the luv
04.TSUBASA.
05.春夏秋冬

EN2
01.the beautiful name

I know they're going on a hiatus, or they already are. They dedicated their recent show song TSUBASA to all the fans who are sad about Alice Nine's hiatus

I had no idea that they were going on hiatus, but I did know about them leaving PSC. I figured they would just find another label. That's shitty news to hear that they're gonna go on hiatus but maybe it's only like 2 or 3 years or even less.

Sign in to follow this