misfits.jpg

God i loved this show, right now its my favorite of all time. Love how it wasn't your average superhero show and had lots of deaths by their hands, and weird superpowers. loved all the bad words, yummy mindgasms. the cast was great even when some ppl left. Im so sad to see it go, i didn't not like any episode.

love how fucked up and weird it was.

Like alex has to rape some ppl to save the day, and when curtis was getting off as a girl.

heres the first ep

http://youtu.be/ccekG6vkjKg

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH, YASH. The opening is so god damn catchy, and the characters are so annoyingly lovable. The relations are really fun to watch and see develop (apart from one VERY obvious missed opportunity of a couple!) Too bad after the rest of the cast left, the series fell downhill pretty quick (Rudy is pretty much the single saving grace). Still, it's well worth a watch even with those later episodes. Any fans of Game of Thrones who come here, see Iwan Rheon in another creepy but MUCH more enjoyable light, lol (and being one half of one of my favourite TV couples ever). The comedy is totally typical of British teenage entertainment, but in a clever and engrossing way. I'd be surprise if anyone dislikes this show tbh. 

P.S - Nathan is precious.

Sign in to follow this