CaRaN

girugamesh 2014 Europe Tour [Monster]

tumblr_mzgpc4DNLX1ryz13so1_1280.jpg

I didn't know if I should post it or not because the only thing i could find related to this was this picture, but it seems legit enough and them GAN SHIN people said something about some interesting news about girugamesh on their facebook page, so I guess this is it.

I really really wanna go but they are not coming to my country and those dates are just awful :<

I might actually go to the Finland concert just for the sake of a good show. I'm not a huge fan but concerts are always great. (unless the tickets are over-priced)

I am so sad I'm in Korea right now... I really want to see them again :( Maybe I should just skip over to Japan whenever I get a job.

Possible that i go to the concert in Aschaffenburg, too. Stuttgart would have been much shorter, but except An Cafe no band wants to come there so Aschaffenburg and Munich are the nearest options.

girugamesh's concert in Kiev, Ukraine has been cancelled due to the current political situation in Kiev.

Cancelation of girugamesh show in Kiev, Ukraine at Bingo Club

We regret to inform you that the girugamesh show at Bingo Club, Kiev schedule on May 23rd has been cancelled due to the current political situation in Kiev. We apologize to all fans for any inconveniences caused but the band hopes to visit Kiev in the future when the opportunity arrises.

Please contact your ticket outlet for refunds.

Well, that makes like 5 tickets that need to be refunded then.

But they will still perform in both Moscow and St. Petersburg :)

So that makes them witty enough to realize the real situation (involving neo-fascists) in Kiev (just saying, US)

So that makes them witty enough to realize the real situation (involving neo-fascists) in Kiev (just saying, US)

Just saying, but I think they should cancel their concerts in Russia as well... 

Looks like they're simply cancelling out of political situation in Ukraine itself, not the entire conflict. If they did, they would've cancelled Russia as well. I suppose they just don't want to get molotov'd while there.

Just saying, but I think they should cancel their concerts in Russia as well... 

For what kind of reason? Unlike in Kiev atm, there is no apparent risk in them being taken down by "mob law" in both Russian cities (for eg. MYV will play in 3 cities there, THREE! He sure knows where money "grows" well)

i hope with neo-facists you mean russians not the ukrainian people.

i hope with neo-facists you mean russians not the ukrainian people.

I don't even know where to begin with in terms of your ignorant comment. Oh well! Throwing some important, actual keywords here for you to analyze (or google out, whatever suits your needs) - just in case you didn't know, history and phobia-free attitude towards events around the world really matters in present events (and to be honest, your comment really describes well how non-informed this whole "tumblr youth generation" is):

1) Stepan Bandera (and "Bandera Youth" if that is even googleable)

2) Khatyn Massacre

3)

(do those really look like Russians to you? BBC showed this and no one cared, just...how?)

4) Aleksandr Muzychko, aka “Sashko Beliy” ( and his notoriety during Chechnya war) 

5) Taped convo in between Estonian foreign minister and EU representative (might have been handled in your local media...unless you live in Ukraine, ofc)

6) Those smartly mentioned "double standards" in Russia's statement against  absurd accusations of US government - come to think of it, how many conflicts/wars have been in US' register? Guatemala, Panama, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yugoslavia...and the list just goes on and on (and not a single fuck was given in any of those, weird). It wouldn't be far-fetched to say (in almost conspiracy theorist-like fashion) that McCain/Nuland (google their stance out too) might have supported those far-right parties financially for the sake of anti-Russian vengeance *shrug*

7) Partition Treaty between Russia and Ukraine in 1997 concerning Black Sea Fleet and troops - also: Russian troops always use insignia in their uniforms, Crimean newly formed troops don't ( as a case in point showing that there are *no* Russian troops inside the borders (yet, for now))

AND THAT'S JUST A HANDFUL! I have more evidences to show but we do have limits here too ofc!

PLUS

8 ) Words of advice: get rid of your russophobia and learn some source criticism pls. You cannot just go and judge things like that without knowing a) language b  ) history c) culture and d) how to see things without any media/politics-influenced bias.

Might just give you some claps because you came as something...I can't even say that word here. I apologize to mods for going totally off-topic. Let this be the last political statement (hopefully!) I make in J-rock-related news - and rebelstrik, in case you want to prove me wrong, PM me with legit, non-biased evidence about that matter - and no, cold war-themed insults are not welcome, sorry!

I'm going to repeat what Pretsy already mentioned at the end of his post:

Political talk does not belong in this thread. If you want to talk about the Russia-Ukraine situation, you can make a thread in "Current Events" in General Discussion, or if you would prefer, through PM. All irrelevant posts from now on will be deleted.

girugamesh 2014 Europe tour MONSTER VIP upgrades

Your chance to meet the band members of girugamesh! The VIP upgrade package includes a
special meet & greet with the band + the following:

- VIP Laminate & Lanyard
- Exclusive girugamesh guitar pick
- Best of CD signed by the band
- Early entry to the venue
- Photo opportunity

Price for the upgrade is 69 Euro (+ pre-sale fees). Sales start on Monday, April 14th 2014.

A very limited number of VIP upgrades will be availbale for the following shows:
27.05.2014 - Szene - Vienna - Austria
28.05.2014 - Club 202 - Budapest - Hungary
30.05.2014 - Backstage - Munich - Germany
31.05.2014 - Colos-Saal - Aschaffenburg - Germany
01.06.2014 - Divan du Monde - Paris - France
03.06.2014 - Ninkasi Kao - Lyon - France
05.06.2014 - Proxima - Warsaw - Poland
06.06.2014 - Zeche Carl - Essen - Germany
07.06.2014 - LIDO - Berlin - Germany
09.06.2014 - O2 Academy Islington - London - UK
11.06.2014 - Nosturi - Helsinki - Finland

Ticket links: