saishuu

New band: peelingwards (cinema staff and the cabs related)

cinema staff's bassist 三島想平 and former the cabs's drummer 中村一太, along with guitarist 辻友貴, have formed a new 3-piece band called peelingwards. They'll have their first performance on December 13rd during an event held by THISTIME RECORDS.

I don't think anything else is known so far, but I'm excited!

Source

I haven't been following music news for a long time so I didn't realize the particulars to be honest but actually I have a song by them. I don't think this is their first live but their first live since October. At least I've seen them twice, once at Zankyou's Anniversary live and the Like a fool record's event, the latter of which a compilation was given out. I will up the song tomorrow when I get the chance (I think the rest of the comp are just old songs anyway). I think the band sounds great on paper but imo they are just okay. 

^ ohh, my mistake, I apologize. I realize I've misread the news as I thought it said "new band" somewhere, but it doesn't in fact. Thanks for pointing it out.

I think the band sounds great on paper but imo they are just okay. 

why is this almost always the case =/

Kinda like that geek sheep sleep or whatever...the band that 345 from rin toshite is in...they couldn't be more meh sounding...