hyura

[updated: 16/02/26] [SALE] 300+ Tapes, CDs, DVDs, VHS and more [5€ or less for almost everything]

UPDATED: I lowered all the prices and added some stuff. Also feel free to make any greedy offer. I really want to clean out a bit. : >

On 1.12.2016 at 8:26 PM, TomoMAD said:

Im interested in Devil Kitty stuff, we can talk?

sorry for the late reply! I'll pm you.

Everything came in awesome condition, once again! Great communication and good shipping like always! If you haven't bought anything from Hyura's collection, then you must be on bags of crack!

18 hours ago, robkun said:

Everything came in awesome condition, once again! Great communication and good shipping like always! If you haven't bought anything from Hyura's collection, then you must be on bags of crack!

That's what I always suspected, too. ; > It has been my pleasure.

And CoolKill3rXs things are on their way, too!

On 30.4.2017 at 1:09 AM, CoolKill3rX said:

Got my tapes safe and nicely packed into plastic, great service.

Would buy again when new stuff will be added : >

: D My pleasure!

I will probably add more things soon.

Hey, I sent you a message on facebook yesterday because I'm interested in some of your clothes :D just wanted to comment here in case it went into the weird other messages folder haha

Hey, is the ZXS Cure tape in your photos not for sale/sold already? I pretty much logged in to MH after years of absence just to see if that was available. If so, I'll buy that along with the two Wyse tapes. :tw_flushed: