Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Need Your Guys' Help!

I suggest an extra Scans part, just for magazine scans. Cure, SHOXX, ZY etc. Just a suggestion, because getting the latest scans is pretty hard.

^ it's on the bottom of home page

read new post since last visit, i mean

just scroll down and click 'most active post' or something, it's there :)

well tw is there anyway to like get email notifications for replies on the thread u post/start. searched the whole CP and found nothing of this sort

Regards,

While I personally like that idea, I'm not sure if there is much demand for it. (And it could also lead people to the wrong impression that we allow non-asian releases to be uploaded in general.)

May I suggest this: why not post reviews in the global music section, in the corresponding artists thread (and if none exists so far, create one). I'm sure everybody having an interest in that artist will look at the thread.

Alternatively, there could be a collective review thread in either the general global music forum, or one each in the American and European forum. And if these threads turn out to be really popular, and become messy because of that, we can still consider creating a special review forum for non-asian stuff. (In general I'm hesistant to create ever new subsection that may end up deserted in the end, so this seems like a good way to test it out.)

Or if anybody has any other suggestions, just say so.

While I personally like that idea, I'm not sure if there is much demand for it. (And it could also lead people to the wrong impression that we allow non-asian releases to be uploaded in general.)

May I suggest this: why not post reviews in the global music section, in the corresponding artists thread (and if none exists so far, create one). I'm sure everybody having an interest in that artist will look at the thread.

Alternatively, there could be a collective review thread in either the general global music forum, or one each in the American and European forum. And if these threads turn out to be really popular, and become messy because of that, we can still consider creating a special review forum for non-asian stuff. (In general I'm hesistant to create ever new subsection that may end up deserted in the end, so this seems like a good way to test it out.)

Or if anybody has any other suggestions, just say so.

I understand your point, and you're right, there are alot of people here who don't listen non-Japanese music that much. I think putting the reviews in the artist thread is the best solution :)

We need a sort of release calendar like the other one had in the news section that was stickied. That thing helped me remember what I had to preorder/download and idk if we have one here yet. If we do I haven't found it.

This is about the download section.

How about hiding the download link, and only users who comment on the post could see it? I mean at least the leechers would say thank you.

This is about the download section.

How about hiding the download link, and only users who comment on the post could see it? I mean at least the leechers would say thank you.

Agreed, I appreciated that feature in the previous-previous Tainted World and was sad when it was taken away.

I think we had discarded the "Comment-to-see-link"-policy very early in the history of TW. (We had a it once for a few days but changed it back). Why? It created unneccesary amounts of spam. And honestly.... who really reads 10 pages with nothing but lurkers saying "Thanks"? We later combined it with the Thanks-Feature, which was a lot more practical cause it created no spam, but had to remove that because it was putting too much strain on the server.

I think we had discarded the "Comment-to-see-link"-policy very early in the history of TW. (We had a it once for a few days but changed it back). Why? It created unneccesary amounts of spam. And honestly.... who really reads 10 pages with nothing but lurkers saying "Thanks"? We later combined it with the Thanks-Feature, which was a lot more practical cause it created no spam, but had to remove that because it was putting too much strain on the server.

So can uhm you guys add the thank you feature from the other TW on here? and by thanking someone the download link could appear?

As I said, we had this feature for a while, but had to take it down because it was puttting too much strain on the server.

We will be putting back a Thanks-Mod. If we find a way to connect it to the Hidden-Mod without chrashing the site every few hours again, we'll add it again.

We had a winner, it's been over for several months now. Of course that was on the old TW.net, so the topic isn't around anymore.

I don't know if there is enough interest in 3rd installment, participation for the 2nd contest was already lower than the first time.

Sign in to follow this