Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

How many people have received their package? I am still waiting for mine.

I just double-checked everything and it doesn't seem that you ever paid the shipping invoice. We sent the shipping invoice on June 3rd, but the only payments from you were for the items themselves. If you'd like, we can re-send the invoice. Other than that, your package is just waiting to have a label slapped on it at the moment and it can be dropped off :3

I wonder if I can get the tracking number because I never got a mail bei USPS :/

What was your name in the stream? I should be able to pull up any tracking info, though if your package was sent first-class then tracking info may or may not be available due to recent changes in the USPS system(they can no longer scan international packages for tracking, from what I was told).

What was your name in the stream? I should be able to pull up any tracking info, though if your package was sent first-class then tracking info may or may not be available due to recent changes in the USPS system(they can no longer scan international packages for tracking, from what I was told).

Wait, wait.. so sending with tracking number in the future is useless?

For international first-class, yes.  Tracking with Priority still works fine (but is really expensive)

That's how I understand it

The shipping my package is slow, after 24 days recently this out of Los Angeles T_T

I saw the tracking for that and I'm not really sure why it was stuck here in Albuquerque for so long. About the most I can do is just blame it on the postal service here being pretty bad :/

The way that it was previously was that with first-class, you could track it up until it left the US and at that point it was up to the receiving country to scan it and update the tracking on their side if they wanted to(not all countries do). From how I understand it is now, first-class packages going internationally will no longer have tracking up to the US border, though they may still be scanned by the postal service in your country. I have no idea WHY they made this change and the people I talked to at the post office were just as clueless.

I saw the tracking for that and I'm not really sure why it was stuck here in Albuquerque for so long. About the most I can do is just blame it on the postal service here being pretty bad :/

I understand, do not worry. If you respond to my request (PM), I will be very happy =) . my package will arrive soon :P

I understand, do not worry. If you respond to my request (PM), I will be very happy =) . my package will arrive soon :P

I've got a few more errands to run today, but I'll be responding to your PM today :)

Ah, well hopefully we will figure out.

As so long there will be a tracking number given, here in NL will be possible to get a tracking number when it arrives at customs... only the question then when it will artive in da country.

My nickname was SetoPhantomhive ^^

Welll...I had a USPS number end of last month it was still supported to track ^^

So finally after finding out the customs office made a mistake, I got my package on the last possible day.

I actually recorded an unboxing video too, but having some problems with rendering that thing and so on.

I hope I'll still be able to upload that thing - if not I've at least taken a picture of the whole thing:

11109175_911056308969270_221685213955255

Also: can everyone who hasn't received their rips yet please send me a PM? I lost the list that I had of what was sent, so I just want to make sure that everyone gets their rips.

If it's no longer possible to have tracking information once a package leaves the US in the future, will there be a possibility to select a cheaper shipping method that doesn't have tracking at all, or are you already using the cheapest method available for overseas shipping?

If it's no longer possible to have tracking information once a package leaves the US in the future, will there be a possibility to select a cheaper shipping method that doesn't have tracking at all, or are you already using the cheapest method available for overseas shipping?

Unfortunately not. As it is, first-class international has never actually had tracking as a feature, as opposed to priority international which has guaranteed tracking. The number that I give people is just the label number, which may or may not work, but shouldn't really be considered a tracking #. I've looked into other options(fedex, UPS, etc) but as it stands first-class through USPS is the cheapest option for sending things internationally by a huge margin.

Hm....it seems the US doesn't want people to ship stuff to foreign countries....first they maxed the costs to really high prices and now this :/

Any news about my package?

Hm....it seems the US doesn't want people to ship stuff to foreign countries....first they maxed the costs to really high prices and now this :/

Any news about my package?

To be fair, the prices that I pay to ship things internationally are about the same prices as I pay to ship things here from Japan, so I don't think it's ever going to be reasonable when oceans are involved :/

As for your package, I'm PMing you the label # now. It looks like your package was caught up in the same weird issue as zuka's, being stuck here for a long while before finally leaving Albuquerque. I'm going to try and talk with the post office and see if I can find out why that was happening so that it hopefully won't happen in the future.

It was long, but my CDs came today - they stuck in US for some reason... it was like awaiting for package from China ;D

thank you guys! :wan-30:

So this happened.

LrB8URz.jpg

We are gearing up for another stream in hopefully two weeks.  Like we said before, we are ripping/encoding/editing everything beforehand so packages will be sent out right away.

If your shipping quote is not sent out within 3 days of the last day of streaming, you will receive a 20% discount on your order.

We're that serious about our commitment to getting you your order quickly.