Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

S2010009.jpg

My package came very quickly, and everything was in decent to good condition. The bonus fliers (especially the amber gris one) were appreciated. Also, the demotape rips included on the cd-r were very high quality (but I have previous experience with ordering from Biopanda, so I expected that). Needless to say, I'm very satisfied and would love to order from you all again. :) Thanks!

Just wanted to make a quick note: Last week's update will be combined with this week's update, so it should be rather large. Final exams are right around the corner, so adding items has taken a tiny bit of a backseat. Also, as I've mentioned in the newsletter, the store will be on hiatus from December 9th to January 12th, as I'll be out of the country, so any orders should be in by December 5th or else they'll ship on January 14th. This week's update will also be the last one until January, though I will have plenty of free time during my vacation to work on adding items, so expect a HUGE update come January.

KoN9FUc.jpg

Quick shipping, everything was in good condition (as expected) and safely wrapped, a bonus magazine and digital copies of the cassettes were included ♥ 10/10, will definitely order again! :D

Just a note: If you order from outside the U.S. it can happen that your package gets stuck at customs office. In order to avoid this you can ask Panda to put the invoice on the outside of the package so the postal service will deliver it to your home where you pay the fees. I forgot about that so I had to go the customs office... Orz. It was worth it though! :3

It seems to default to asking you about bulk shipping? Is there only 2 day and next day shipping for multiple items? Regular poor people shipping would have been fine :<

It depends on the weight, really. USPS is stupid and you can only send things first-class if they're under 13 oz(within the US, international is 4 pounds, I believe). It'll only show the option for first class if it's under that weight.

Hi once you have had a demo of PRIDE OF MIND, I have never seen one sold in any auction, if I have the only CD released but, I think very few fans have a Demo-Tape, I hope to know if you have had or could get some in the future, Thanks.

Just put in the latest update! For those of you who haven't yet subscribed to the newsletter, here is the list of recent additions. As I've stated before, this will be the last update before the store goes on hiatus(December 9th to January 12th) so get your orders in by December 5th if you want them shipped out before January! The store will still be taking orders during the hiatus, but anything bought will get shipped out around January 14th.

I totally realized that I goofed with this morning's update :'D I forgot to add entries for new bands onto the lettered list pages(those pages are done by hand). I fixed that now and added pages for the bands that haven't already sold.

Hi, I just bought the Crescent single. I'm really into this band and if you can find anything else by this band, i could buy it on the fly.

Great work with the site!

Thanks for your order! In the true manner of a college student, I just downed an energy drink at 2 AM and will get your package(as well as the others from this weekend) ready to ship out in the morning.

I currently don't have anything else from Crescent, but I'm always keeping an eye out for things to acquire for the store :3

Panda, you should let me know if you ever get any sel'm stuff in, especially some of their earlier stuff (like ANTHOLOGY, Choushou no Gatsu, or resistance). :)

Panda, you should let me know if you ever get any sel'm stuff in, especially some of their earlier stuff (like ANTHOLOGY, Choushou no Gatsu, or resistance). :)

I don't believe I have any yet(though I did just get ~500 more cds which I still need to sort through), but I'll let you know!

Hello! Sorry almost forgot to place review.

I got my items, All of them were in very good condition, VHSs played well, and the extra free vinyl sindicates were a pleasant surprise . I'd be glad to purchase from you again. Thank you very much. ^^/

Forgot to put my review!

All of my items came quickly and in great condition. I also got a bonus magazine which was nice as well. Here's a picture of my new cds and my first ever demo-tape :V

tumblr_mxb9b4mWUd1rhdl49o1_500.jpg

Now I just need to find a computer that can still rip mini-discs like that L'yse:Nore one. 

The mini-CD should work in any drive that has either a spindle that you pop the CD onto or, more likely for a computer drive, a smaller bevel where you can place the mini-CD :3

The mini-CD should work in any drive that has either a spindle that you pop the CD onto or, more likely for a computer drive, a smaller bevel where you can place the mini-CD :3

It doesn't work in my laptop, but I know my computer at my parent's house has the indentation in the CD drive to read it. I'll find out when I go home for Christmas. :staru:

At long last, the stuff arrived.

Technically it arrived pretty fast, but the customs held it back for a bit, I have no idea why.

No damage, just perfect.

Thank you!