Rize

Show your lunch/dinner! :)

You cook, Dispo?

Naw I just eat things straight out of the tin as they are. Raw vegetables, rice and no seasoning beyond salt and pepper on the meat. If it's a good day I'll soak everything in tabasco. The only variety I allow myself for dinner is different vegetables and salmon instead of chicken. Can't be arsed to do recipes. 

Naw I just eat things straight out of the tin as they are. Raw vegetables, rice and no seasoning beyond salt and pepper on the meat. If it's a good day I'll soak everything in tabasco. The only variety I allow myself for dinner is different vegetables and salmon instead of chicken. Can't be arsed to do recipes. 

I feel like inviting you for dinner, haha.

I feel like inviting you for dinner, haha.

I DON'T EVER REFUSE FOOD I'm just very anal retentive when I'm cooking myself lolol. I go by weeks just eating practically the meals but with different fruits and vegetables. 

I DON'T EVER REFUSE FOOD I'm just very anal retentive when I'm cooking myself lolol. I go by weeks just eating practically the meals but with different fruits and vegetables. 

I would die of boredom like that.

I made some pumpkin soup and chocolate chip cookies this week!

pumpkin%20soup_zps9wbybal2.jpg

ChocoCookies3_zpshzfoibni.jpg

Wow, your food pics are so professional. It looks like stuff I could see on food magazines. :o