Sign in to follow this  
Jun_

Aimer - LAST STARDUST (Jun Vocal Covers)

2 minutes ago, emmny said:

yeah a rerecording of the guitars is probably all u need, otherwise its rlly strong for a demo. how'd you figure the guitar parts out? i find uta's guitar lines to be quite hard to play by ear ;___:

IT WAS (sorry) FUCKING HARD TO FIGURE IT OUT. I was playing Versailles and then, I did a chord that resembled Sink and I was like "WAIT, WHAT IS THIS?....."

Then, I discovered this song is played a half-tone down (eb Bb Gb Db Ab EB) and I listened the beginning several times until I could find the notes. I already have the tab until the first chorus, if you want it, I can send to you~ Just need to add the guitars/bass :3

1 minute ago, Jiyun said:

IT WAS (sorry) FUCKING HARD TO FIGURE IT OUT. I was playing Versailles and then, I did a chord that resembled Sink and I was like "WAIT, WHAT IS THIS?....."

Then, I discovered this song is played a half-tone down (eb Bb Gb Db Ab EB) and I listened the beginning several times until I could find the notes. I already have the tab until the first chorus, if you want it, I can send to you~ Just need to add the guitars/bass :3

if you could pm me then it would be appreciated, good luck with the rest of the cover ^>^

On 28.05.2016 at 10:35 PM, Jiyun said:

New preview. I'm working in a full cover of SINK, by 9GOATS BLACK OUT. Inst and Vocals XD

Yeah,there's a lot of work you have to do with the instrumental part,but the vocals sounds nice! :)

3 hours ago, Anne Claire said:

Yeah,there's a lot of work you have to do with the instrumental part,but the vocals sounds nice! :)

Thank you very much :3

This is what I did based on that DVD live they play sink and listening the original song a LOOOOOT of times. Standard 1/2 step down and 120 bpm.

The tracks are Drums, Guitar 1, Guitar 2 and Guitar 3 (the one that plays with the piano. Couldn't print with the piano because it was too long D': )

99111-clip-29kb.png?nocache=1

Edited by Jun_

8 hours ago, Jun_ said:

Did a lynch. cover. I love this song so much ❤️

Dude, your voice is purdy ❤️ Really nice cover for a beautiful song! 

2 hours ago, nullmoon said:

Dude, your voice is purdy ❤️ Really nice cover for a beautiful song! 

Thank you very much ❤️ I'm glad you like it~

The good part of being home alone is that you can produce more.

Here's my cover of IDOL. I'll probably mix it again sometime. Hope you'll enjoy~

Edited by Jun_

13 hours ago, ghost said:

dayyym. Nice job! I really like the execution of your inflections in the chorus. Very clean.

Thank you very much :3 I'm glad you like it ❤️

Sign in to follow this