nitta

黒夢(Kuroyume) new album "黒と影(Kuro to Kage)" release

Hmmm I see... I tried searching for both. It seems the only "Straw Head" song the Japanese Wikipedia could find is by an old Japanese band called jaco:neco. "Dorei" could be anything, it's a common enough title (first thing that popped up in my search was salyu x salyu tho XD).

see this is the part why i said "i honestly i could give no f about what ppl say" ^^^^^^

and the thing is no need to ask long-time kuroyume listeners cause i have been listening to kuroyume since they've released corkscrew (and i started listening to japanese rock since 1998) and i did go back till the earlier times (feminism, nakigara) , trust me, i used to love their kiyoharu's 'explosion hair do' when i was listening to kiyoharu in middle school 

but i just need to say this, i just got REALLY tired of old japanese rock style (by then i opened my eyes to different genre of rock when deftones' around the fur/adrenaline, tool's aenima, and korn's life is peachy caught my attention) and i admit i was the only one whomwas finally glad when dir en grey put away their weird costumes when they started "kisou" era .

time to time, i do miss kuroyume's old school materials, but ive got to "honestly" say that my taste of music matured (or maybe 'simplified' to your sake assuming you have totally different taste from mine) along with modern kuroyume/kiyoharu and other mainstream bands out there (dir en grey, mucc, merry, etc) .

but i cant deny the fact that im TOTALLY BIASED regarding kiyoharu/kuroyume/sads' modern materials so ^^^ 

no need to judge my integrity heh

anyhow, 

we still got updated after effect so im assuming they ARE paying attention to their roots 

It's not like I am very nostalgia-biased anyway.

I am okay with your situation, I just felt like I had to express my disliking towards Kiyoharu's late predictability in terms of songwriting (well come to think of it, Aron and Misery are oddly similar). When it comes to "paying attention to their roots", they have played their post-Fake Star songs basically all the time ever since their reunion...Oh yes, I do acknowledge the fact that Kiyoharu DOES NOT want to play vk-era  songs again (except for "Autism", but it's sort of an oddball in RoS).

Hoping for a good "Grande Finale", if that's going to be their "last album". The content should live up to their whole history as a band and their "many faces" (instead of "hey check this out, we have swag and we are punk as fuck!"-attitude) imho.

To add to my "Feminism" comment - by that I am trying to say that their earlier albums had VARYING SONGWRITING (see: Fake Star and Feminism for instance). Consider that to be my "personal keyword" in terms of listening tendencies.

It's not like I am very nostalgia-biased anyway.

I am okay with your situation, I just felt like I had to express my disliking towards Kiyoharu's late predictability in terms of songwriting (well come to think of it, Aron and Misery are oddly similar). When it comes to "paying attention to their roots", they have played their post-Fake Star songs basically all the time ever since their reunion...Oh yes, I do acknowledge the fact that Kiyoharu DOES NOT want to play vk-era  songs again (except for "Autism", but it's sort of an oddball in RoS).

Hoping for a good "Grande Finale", if that's going to be their "last album". The content should live up to their whole history as a band and their "many faces" (instead of "hey check this out, we have swag and we are punk as fuck!"-attitude) imho.

To add to my "Feminism" comment - by that I am trying to say that their earlier albums had VARYING SONGWRITING (see: Fake Star and Feminism for instance). Consider that to be my "personal keyword" in terms of listening tendencies.

i agree with your points to be honest, deep down in my throat tho :)

it's just that im just happy to see an old man trying so hard (he's 43 or 44 or smething now)

to be a modern hipster and bringing some contemporariness

cause hey, im getting old as well, maybe it's like a vicarious satisfaction out of him ? -

and yes, hah , misery and aron did sound like siblings (and actually kiyoharu tend to use the same riff styles and structures)

, i caught that from the beginning, but still feeling lots of love towards them :)

I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SINGLE . GET IT OUT . AT LEAST A PV .

Oh yes, I do acknowledge the fact that Kiyoharu DOES NOT want to play vk-era  songs again (except for "Autism", but it's sort of an oddball in RoS).

Did he play autism in any recent lives ?

altho i was little skeptical about guernika's opening sfx but GODDAMN THIS IS HOT .

i hate your popstar life sounds AWESOME so far . this track's going to be great on live 

and thank god they are using the same guitar tone from kingdom single , i loved it -

now only a couple weeks left !

Both sound fantastic!

Although the contrast of the two previews was quite strong/ made I HATE YOUR POPSTAR LIFE sound silly. ww

Not really amused by these previews.

Not to say that their music didn't really change after "Headache and Dub Reel Inch" (still the same "Swagyume"), except for probably 7-string guitars (looking at you, KAZ)

i don't really listen to kiyoharu generally (so i don't know what my opinion could mean)

and i like this so much. it's stuck in my head and i can't wait till it's out to see it all.i put the spot in repeat like 30 times.

i like the first more as a song.

but i like it together. the second it's like a comment to the first.i find it funny and cool.

(rich kiyoharu/rebel kiyoharu)

(damn when i see him.i have flashes in my head of  all the newer jrockers looking the same)

Just noticed the twin girls from 13 new ache PV
also I wonder if IHYPL lyrics have anything to do with Kuro to Kage being their last album.

i saw this yesterday as soon as the officials uploaded it and I LOVE IT .

i kinda knew how this song would turn up, 

but im glad it's becoming something how ive imagined .

cant wait for next week ! 

oh dear, I absolutely love Guernica. I had to stop watching to video though or I will become obsessed with it  :hyper:

Tracklist announced

1.ZERO

2.ROCK’N'ROLL GOD STAIR

3.I HATE YOUR POPSTAR LIFE (Album ver.)

4.CLARITY

5.A LULL IN THE RAIN

6.FREE LOVE, FREE SEX, FREE SPEECH

7.MAD FLAVOR

8.ゲルニカ (Album ver.) ※映画「バイロケーション」主題歌

9.SOLITUDE

10.BLACK HOLIDAY

11.CALLING (Album ver.)

12.黒と影

13.KINGDOM (Album ver.)

CD only version will include bonus track 「LEAP」

Also limited deluxe edition will feature THE BLACK FILM
(probably a documentary ??) & artists who respect Kuroyume will appear in it :

明徳(lynch.)、有村 竜太朗 (Plastic Tree)、HYDE、葉月(lynch.)、INORAN、Katsuma (coldrain) 、Masato (coldrain) 、MIYAVI、MORRIE、RUKI (the GazettE) 、SUGIZO、高野哲(ZIGZO)、T.M.Revolution

I'm excited :D