Trombe

HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA new maxi single "HALLOWEEN PARTY" release

HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA new maxi single "HALLOWEEN PARTY" will be released at 2013/10/16 (1,500yen), which will include CD+DVD

[participating artists]
HYDE
Acid Black Cherry
DAIGO (BREAKERZ)
kyo (D'ERLANGER)
Tommy february6 & Tommy heavenly6
逹瑯(tatsurou) (MUCC)
土屋アンナ(tsuchiya anna)
青木隆治(aoki ryuuji)
K.A.Z (VAMPS)
柩(hitsugi) (NIGHTMARE)
明希(aki) (シド(SID))
RINA (SCANDAL)
分島花音(wakeshima kanon)

[CD track list]
01.HALLOWEEN PARTY
02.Penalty Waltz
03.HALLOWEEN PARTY-feat. HYDEs-

[DVD track list]
01.HALLOWEEN PARTY (PV)
02.HALLOWEEN PARTY-feat. HYDEs- (PV)
03.HALLOWEEN PARTY (PV making)

Are you sure about this news Trombe ? cause it's exactly the same as the one from 2012, same single name, same content

This is definitely correct: http://www.vamprose.com/halloweenparty/2013/

Wonder if we'll also be treated to a re-release of HALLOWEEN PARTY in 2014... and 2015 (a la L'Arc-en-Ciel's Hurry X'Mas, which was released in 2007.. then again '08, '09 & '10)

This release does have some differences: track 03 HALLOWEEN PARTY-feat. HYDEs- ... with a PV for it + Making of

Although, I wonder just how different the "-feat. HYDEs-" version *actually* is from the original.

This is definitely correct: http://www.vamprose.com/halloweenparty/2013/

Wonder if we'll also be treated to a re-release of HALLOWEEN PARTY in 2014... and 2015 (a la L'Arc-en-Ciel's Hurry X'Mas, which was released in 2007.. then again '08, '09 & '10)

This release does have some differences: track 03 HALLOWEEN PARTY-feat. HYDEs- ... with a PV for it + Making of

Although, I wonder just how different the "-feat. HYDEs-" version *actually* is from the original.

I suppose it will have HYDE singing all the vocal parts instead of "guest artists"

Hmm I see, a small difference, might be like some 2nd press release from it I guess. :P

Guest Magatsu

I so not gonna buy this. the one from last year.. oh man it sucked so hard xD

Anything you can transcode is interesting for you.

Instead of doing a reissue of this single, they could have done a new one, or a mini or full album or whatever, something people would listen to during halloween

But doing the same thing, with one bonus song where Hyde will sing the full song is useless

They united so many good artists for nothing...

I'm pretty sure this is different members as well. I don't remember Rina or K.A.Z being there in the last one

Nah, they were there.

This is just the same thing L'arc did with Hurry Xmas, just Halloween version. They will probably re-release it next year too...

Radio leak of the 2013 ver with Hyde only:

The cover for the new Version too:

XNVP-34.jpg

Say what you will about them re-releasing it but I loved Ken Nikai's PV and this year the DVD has more content so that made this a buy for me >: D

Guest Magatsu

sounds almost the same as the one from last year.

It's like Hurry Xmas single from Laruku, each year a new edition of the same with some extras. This year for halloween party an extra track with hyde only.

HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA line-up:

2013/10/19:
kyo(D'ERLANGER) / yasu(Acid Black Cherry) / 明希(aki)(シド(SID)) / Anis and more...
2013/10/20:
kyo(D'ERLANGER) / 明希(aki)(シド(SID)) / 分島花音(wakeshima kanon) / Anis and more...
2013/10/25:
明希(aki)(シド(SID)) / 分島花音(wakeshima kanon) / Anis and more...
2013/10/26:
青木隆治(aoki ryuuji) / 柩(hitsugi)(NIGHTMARE) / 明希(aki)(シド(SID)) / 分島花音(wakeshima kanon) / Anis and more...
2013/10/27:
TERU(GLAY) / TAKURO(GLAY) / 青木隆治(aoki ryuuji) / 明希(aki)(シド(SID)) / 分島花音(wakeshima kanon) / Anis and more...

yasu(Acid Black Cherry) & Shinya(DIR EN GREY) band "Acid Black Halloween" will perform at 2013/10/20, at 2013/10/25 and at 2013/10/26

For poeple who don't have buy the first and would like this release, that's nice, and we can have a bonus song.

Even if I think the best artist for make a Halloween theme it's artist like The candy spooky theater, it's nice to see a lot of artist who don't have the same music's vision, collaborated for the same project.

Omgod that preview lol. Dolls dancing~~ I think I like the 1st press over this one though, but it looks kinda funny.  :lolita_cheerful: