Sign in to follow this  
togz

Just a thought

Just a suggestion, if you plan on using effects or keyboard stuff you might find it cheaper and better to use something on a laptop like a daw, I'm sure you can get one for free

http://www.reaper.fm/

You can then just free 'vst' which are sort of like synths for it, I recommened 'synth1'

I think i'm going to have to be cruddy and drop out of this. I really don't have the time or equipment due to work. Sorry guys :/

Awww you sure?

Also I'm back everyone I was on a trip for a few days so I'm back and we can get to work sorry for the silence :3

Yeah, sorry :/ when and if I go into a band i'd want it to be the real thing I think, purely because I'd love the camaraderie and experience of trudging everywhere with my bass just to play for an hour or so XD

Yeah, sorry :/ when and if I go into a band i'd want it to be the real thing I think, purely because I'd love the camaraderie and experience of trudging everywhere with my bass just to play for an hour or so XD

I understand Aoi, but, i know that feel, i have a band, it's very fun to be in a band. But, i think i should meet new musicians and record something with them :3

If I may butt in. I'm not really playing any instruments but if you need some lyrical material I could drop you a few things. If you want of course.

who? also I ain't see no one on skype ;; but i'm going to work on learning the rhythm guitar for the world then.... so... when ever people are ready ha.

I like Freedom by Blood Stain Child, we could try that one. I know the solo guitar and vocals of that song XD

Oh is there room for me? Here's what I can do:

• Drums (live and programmed)

• Bass

• Programming Keyboards

• Guitar

• Singing (I don't speak Japanese but I could try to sing it phoenetically) 

• Screaming/Growling

Here are some short samples (I played all the instruments & did the vocals): 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s16ebkyplslc461/Stridersubzero_music_samples.zip

holy shit.... the vocal test though...... can we like get married and make like.... musical gods together because wtf. where have you been.

reviving this because lol. anyway I'm pretty much giving up on singing.... so i'll stick to guitar... I'm not to confident with lead parts, but with extra time and care I can probably pull it off. I really want to do something with this... so like.... who ever is still interested.... like... message me. yeah~

Sign in to follow this