Sign in to follow this  
togz

Just a thought

YOUR BAND IS IMPRESSIVE. I LIKE. VERY MUCH SO. idc if it's in portuguese.... I listen to Japanese music lol. I mean... I know basic Japanese but I couldn't hold a complex conversation for the life of me let alone understand lyrics with out looking them up. SO. idk. I like music from everywhere, not just Japan <3

Btw, thank you very much for that! ^^

I'll try to take english translated lyrics of our songs and send to you~

What about a test? We can play a basic song like...The World by Nightmare or another song XD

I understand Mochi-kun. I originally bassist, it's better than guitar to me XD

Oh! The world I like that song. Also ill add you to Skype when I get home, I'm on my way to work right now :3 or you can add me epitafuu is my Skype id

this sounds like so much fun

:lolita_blink:  please take in a homeless kitty :D 

though vk bands really don't have a place for keyboardists do they :(

Hey anyone is welcome who has different ideas and feels they can contribute in a way. I feel like broadening who and what you're willing to work with helps discover what you'd excel in anyway. Do you guys have proper at home recording methods?

So... I'm traveling the next few days, but after that we can get to work, also yeah it does have synths and stuff if you wanted to do that :3 also anyone who can get Skype, that would be great

We're a kote kei/industrial gothic metal fusion project we're online based now, forming an actual band is difficult and this is more of a way to gain experience without as much hassle.

if you're interested here's our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Altermalice.Official?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/AltermaliceNero

contact me through facebook! its nice to have many friendds in the music scene  :lolita_cheerful:

Aaaah

I only have an electric keyboard :( when I picked out a keyboard all I wanted was 88 weighted keys and I didn't think about effects...

Anyone want to recommend a not too expensive synth? XD

Aaaah

I only have an electric keyboard :( when I picked out a keyboard all I wanted was 88 weighted keys and I didn't think about effects...

Aaaah

Aaaah

Sign in to follow this