Sign in to follow this  
togz

Just a thought

Hello fellow musicians !

I had seen a few people mention they kinda create bands over the interwebzzz. So I was figuring I'd try to reach out to start something too. I play guitar and do vocals, I was wondering if anyone would like to create sort of a session project. Of course since this goes out to people all over the world, there'd be no in person practices or lives. I guess I'm more interested in working with other musicians to learn from each other and work on my composition skills. As it is difficult to find other members with my current move I find this may be a reasonable alternative until I can find people to make a real band. If anyone is interested in sharing ideas, or just looking to contribute to some sort of project, let me know!

Awesome! What influences you? And what position are you most confident with? How long have you been playing?

Well, i guess both positions (I have 2 bands here and in one, i play bass and do the lead vocals, the other one, guitar and lead vocals). My influences are like...70% J-Rock/30% Metalcore/Post-HC/Prog Metal. I play guitar since 2006 and bass since 2009...and i sing since since i was 7yo xD (i'm 21yo today). Anyway, i don't have problems to play anything, if you have a tab, send it to me, i'll learn. ^^

But, if i'll need to choose...i guess i'll choose to sing XD

Metalcore ffffffff we are gonna work great together . Do you have samples of your vocals :0 have you composed anything. We can start out doing covers if you want and kinda find what style we do well together and build off that :D

Ahn...sure, but my screams aren't that good XD

Here's my Lustknot. - Angelus cover. 

I don't have any guitar video recorded ):

And, sure, just tell me what to record. I'll start to record vocal covers with videos.

Sorry I haven't responded yet, just been busy the past few days but ill give a proper response once I'm home~

Wow you have an awesome voice! :) as you say your screams might need some work but they aren't bad. You can hit high notes really well too ^_^

I play bass if anyone's interested :D

Thanks @Aoi Mochi :3...my next cover will be Kamikaze by NoGoD xD...i guess that song is my high note limit.

So, good. We have 2 vocalists (I don't know if Shinsyoku will sing too), 2 guitars (since we'll record vdeos, i can record separated guitar and vocal) and a bassist~

I hope some drummer (and, keyboardist too maybe) see this ^^

Okay I am back! sorry that I haven't replied as soon as I should have. AND WOW TWO NEW PEOPLE ON HERE EH? and I think I will play guitar and do vocals as needed. I can do deep growls but for like... higher pitches I'm still working on that technique. .___. Also if you're curious....

really crappy guitar stuff but meh

This is what I know of Blue by crossfaith, however I was tuned to dropped c# here so I am playing it in a different key obviously, but if it was tuned to the proper tuning that would be the fingering. eh w/e 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymc1CG9bXaI

And uhm... My singing voice.... it's not really a vk or jrock related song..... but here.

https://soundcloud.com/tomina-staeger/jarofhearts

and for screams and stuff.... I guess listen to this song... I did the vocals all the way through this song including the deeper growls, however.... the other vocals they added in there by another guy ... they did that after I left the band and I don't particularly agree with it. but whatever. 8'D here it is anyway.

https://soundcloud.com/zenbuofficial/zenbu-yakusoku

also ps the mixing on the vocals they did were really poopy. I love that I sound like I'm singing in a bathroom *0*

I also have a band that have original songs, but, it's in portuguese XD

I'm the lead vocalist. http://www.ut-opia.com/

P.S.: I'm not the screamer at Epidemia.

YOUR BAND IS IMPRESSIVE. I LIKE. VERY MUCH SO. idc if it's in portuguese.... I listen to Japanese music lol. I mean... I know basic Japanese but I couldn't hold a complex conversation for the life of me let alone understand lyrics with out looking them up. SO. idk. I like music from everywhere, not just Japan <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCpb5ep3icw

oh i guess theres this crap too... 

EDIT: wow... what am I doing even. I'm gay for nightmare idk. is that the animu police? weeiiibooooo weiiboooooo. (lol at my mom coming in asking me to babysit while i'm playing)

EDIT 2: the quality of this video is the worst. TURN YOUR VOLUME DOWN!!!!

there's always room for improvement. I appreciate the compliment, but I feel that I have so much more to learn it's impossible to stop here ;;

dats pretty good man!  I don't play bass, the strings are thicker and like idk man i could never get a feel for it. lol. I was like hay i play guitar give me that bass. I played like one note and noped the hell out of there. 

Thanks dude :) it takes some used to but the sound and feel is so satisfying! I could never get my fingers to work properly for guitar chords so bass ended up being my next choice. I've never looked back :D

as for chatting.... does anyone here use skype? :3

Yes, my skype is sakito_192

Ahn...me speaking english isn't that good :<

But, i'll try xDD

Sign in to follow this