Spike760

Vidoll

Vidoll

365737.jpg

The name Vidoll is a play on words. Written phonetically, the name can take on multiple meanings, examples of which can be seen in a monthly editorial by members of the band in Shoxx mangazine called ??????[?]?doll (Vidoll no Bidoll). V and B are pronounced in the same way in Japanese. The ? symbol (beauty) is crossed out, with the ? symbol (delicate, minute, insignificant) replacing it. ?? (ningyou) means doll or puppet. Just by changing the characters used to write the name, it can mean "Pretty Doll" (???) or "Insignificant Puppet" (???). Both themes (and play on words in general) are reflected in lyrics, releases, and tour names.

During the first quarter of 2007, they went major with SWORD records.

Any fans of Vidoll? I was never a real big Vidoll fan. I have a couple of their CD's, although I did really like the "Nectar" single, but that's the only one I really liked, that I still remember, both those songs were good. "Nectar" and "Orihime".

i like vidoll. i'm not crazy about them. but i do like some of their songs. i think their cover of Aoi Tori is very good, i also like Teddy, and deathmate.

I haven;t heard much of their earlier stuff, but their V.I.D ~Very Important Doll album was actually really good. I think I may download their best off album and see how that is.

I like Vidoll, I LOVE Jui though. Haha. Has anyone else noticed he makes those seductive faces cause you totally know he knows everyone wants to bang him?

I hate Rame though. I haaaaaaaate him. I mean, he occasionally matches but when everyone is in dark VK you should NOT be in pink frills!! UGH! (*is a designer at heart*)

Haha, yes, Vidoll. . .

^^

I've been listening to them for some time now.

I originally only heard of their album with Ningyo, and [F]Stein.To[M] on it. . . But just recently I downloaded two of their most recent albums. . . Which are Deathmate and Mukashi Natsukashi Soushuuhen+Omake Tsuki.

Both of them are good, but Deatmate is a lot better. xD

I really like them, though. X3

Their sound is more unique.

i really like vidoll but their newer stuff isn't to my liking its too... soft for me

but they came a long way from those first pv's those were god awful.

I like Vidoll, I LOVE Jui though. Haha. Has anyone else noticed he makes those seductive faces cause you totally know he knows everyone wants to bang him?

I hate Rame though. I haaaaaaaate him. I mean, he occasionally matches but when everyone is in dark VK you should NOT be in pink frills!! UGH! (*is a designer at heart*)

lmao, bang Jui...

that would be nice...

xp

I don't hate Rame though,

His style doesn't suit the dvk but, am cool with that..

:D

but actually, I'm not really a BIG Vidol fan,

i just like them^^

I love Vidoll. If anyone hadn't noticed by now. XD

Innocent Teens was... Unlike their usual sound..

Jui's voice is so much love.

i have just one month listening them and i already love them

rame is an awesome bassist

jui and shun are love!!

i like them a bunch

they're probably one of my top 10

x3

no they defenetly are on of my top 10 XD

jui's tighs = yummi

but i like tero the most <3

and the new song now...innocent teens waaaaaaa it's amazing

yupiiii x3

they're my nubmer 7

-giggles-

or maybe 6

hmmm i have to think about it x3

ohh and about the new song i uploaded it for my orum so..i can give you a link^^

i send you the link in a PM^^

aweeee it takes some tome to organize my bands too x3

but i like vidoll a lot

(;

sure sure you're welcome x3

yeeeees on topic let's see XD

oh oh i know

cloud is out

the new single

and it's awshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

really i like it loads